Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, October 17, 2011

Handcuffed




Damn, what a stupid Redneck I am.

I am totally naked and exposed to this
uniformed cop. My rock-hard ten inch dick is jutting out in front
of me and I my hot balls are exposed and dangling down between my
legs. My cock and my balls and my naked body are exposed and
vulnerable to this cop.
He is looking at my genitals with his head slightly cocked, a
slight pleased-looking smile on his face, and a certain lust in
his eyes. He walks over to me and is looking me up and down.
Again he goes behind me and again I do not turn. I can hear him
make an approving "Hmpf" behind me and I hear a clink of metal.
He grabs my hand and slaps a handcuff on it, then reaches in
front of me, takes my other wrist and cuffs that.

He pulls me over to a support beam and pulls my hands up to a hook above my head where he attaches the cuffs.

He steps to the side of me and I turn to watch him unhooking his shoulder strap. He disconnects it from his belt in front and back and drops it on the ground. Then he unbuckles his belt and draws it
out through the loops. I am watching him do this not knowing what
to expect. Still on the side of me, he swings the belt and
catches me on the ass. I jump with the shock and the pin on my
buttocks and my jump pushes my cock into the rough beam. His
enjoyment of my discomfort and my wincing is apparent. He swings the belt again, it smacks my ass, and I jump again. He swings again and I'm throwing my head back, struggling against the cuffs
that keep me hung on this post and I'm struggling against the
biting belt on my bare buttocks. He moves behind me and swings
again and the belt snaps against my sensitive asshole. He belts
my butthole and beats my ass until I know it must be red as hell.

He reaches above me and unhooks me from the support beam, but
he's holding my hands up there still. He reaches around in front
of me and grabs my stiff cock and uses it like a handle to turn
me around. He then hooks me back in place only now with my front
exposed.
He can see the fear in my face, I'm sure, as I'm hanging there,
arms stretched above my head. My body stretched and taut, my
belly flat and my red circumcised cock sticking stiffly up in
front of me exposing my full balls to his view. He eyes me
approvingly then swings his belt at me. It snaps me square in the
balls and I throw back my head and let out a yell. He swings it
again and gets me in the balls again, then goes after my stiff
red cock and makes it sting. And his belt hits under the shaft
and on the sides and snaps at the sensitive head. And I'm
writhing and screaming and my cock is oozing all over. He snaps
the belt and the tip just catches my tit and smacks it cruelly.
Then he snaps my other tit the same way and I'm screaming and
struggling and can't do a thing about it. He swings at my balls
again and I convulse in pain. The belt smacks and stings my cock
again and harder on my balls and it slaps my tits and my crotch
and my chest and I'm writhing and screaming and my cock feels
like it's about to burst and it's oozing clear cum-juice all
over.

Then he drops the belt.

I knew now I shouldn’t have piss off the cop when he stopped me.




1 comment:

Sir's Boy said...

That is my kind of fun. Love having the balls abused.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....