Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wednesday September 14, 2011




I had the honor of being able to attend the bi-weekly lunchtime orgy on Wednesday. Due to my work schedule, I haven’t been able to attend very many of them the last few months.
There were about 20 guys who came and went while I was there.
When I got there I thought I was late due to traffic issues. There were only two guys there at that time.
I checked my butt and then got undressed.
While I was in the bathroom checking my butt, three more guys had arrived.
I entered the back bedroom of the place to find 5 nicely assorted men with 5 hard cocks needing to be sucked on.
While I was making my rounds on those five guys, a very attractive tall black stud arrived and brought his huge cock into the room.
I wasted no time making him welcome by sucking on his cock and getting it hard too. It was large, but it was fun to deep throat and he liked that a lot.
As time went on, more guys showed up with cocks needing to be sucked and few of them had assholes needing attention by my tongue.
Another good looking tall black guy showed up with a cock equally a large as the first. Two other black guys showed, but they measure up at all. One had low hanging balls and he enjoyed have them chewed on.
There was this other guy there sucking on as many cock as he could. He and I shared a few cocks.
At one point I had four guys in front me feeding me their cocks. Two if the even double fucked my mouth with their hard cock.
The other cock sucker and I were sharing the two large black when someone made mention to him he needed to get fucked by the big black he was sucking. He told them not. They were too big he told the guy.
They are too big for my asshole I announce and got up off my knees and offered my already greased asshole to the two black guys. I bent forward and braced myself on the wall and spread my legs enough to open up my asshole. I didn’t care which one fucked me first, that was their problem to decide. All I cared about was that I was going to get plowed by two abnormally large black cocks attached to two good looking black studs.
One thing made it even better, it was the middle of the day and I was on my lunch break.
I felt one of the black studs begin to push his cock into my hungry hole so I took a deep breath and relaxed to allow him to enter. Slowly his big black hard cock slid up inside of me through my Pig Asshole.
He grabbed my hips and held me steady as he continued to push his manhood into the depths of my asshole. Each inch of him felt so fucking good going in.
I kept taking deep breaths to relax and let him plant all of his large cock inside of me.
He moaned out load how good my ass felt on his cock. he paused a moment to let me adjust and them started the fucking.
Right from the beginning he took off like horse at the starting gate. Hell he was hung like a horse he might as well act like one.
That black stud slammed his huge hard cock in my ass and continued the fucking with no letting up. He was fucking the hell out of me and I was in Pig Heaven.
I glanced and saw my fellow cock sucker was taking care of the other black suck by deep throating his huge cock.
Then all of a sudden the black stud fucking me slowed down to a stop and I heard him ask the other one if he was ready to take over a while.
It felt like I was taking a huge shit as he slid his long black cock out of my asshole.
He stepped out of the way and the other handsome black stud took his place behind me.
My ass was still hanging open form the first black cock as the second stud began pushing his manhood inside of me. His cock slid in with no problems until he was grinding his black course pubic hair against my ass.
This one didn’t feel quit as large as the first one until he started fucking me.
The fucking was slow and art-full this time. This guy pushed all the way into me and then slowly with style pulled his long shaft out of my asshole until just his big cock head was inside of me. Then he would push his hard cock back inside of me make it feel even larger then before.
The whole time this guy that was fucking me he kept moaning and saying how good my ass was making love to his black cock.
He too had to have had a good 8 to 10 inches of hard black meat that he was feeding my asshole.
After several minutes of some incredible feeling fucking, I could tell this guy was getting close to cumming. He wasn’t ready yet so he slowed down his pace and then pulled out of my asshole. As he stepped away from behind me, the other black stud took his place slid his long thick cock back inside my ass.
Immediately he went back to his steady fucking of my asshole.
My God, I couldn’t believe how good it felt. My asshole was being plowed hard by a huge black cock attached to a good looking stud.
I kept glancing over my shoulder to look at him and tell him how fucking good it felt.
It wasn’t long before he started panting harder and his pace changed. He would slam his big cock as deep as he could get it in me and then only pull it about half way out before burying it as deep as he could.
The black stud with his cock buried way up inside of my ass let out a strange whimpering sound just as he ground his cock deep inside me and begin pumping his load of cum inside my ass.
I could feel his big hard cock throb inside of me as he pumped his load in me.
I felt so fucking good. I had just been breed by a horse hung good looking black stud.
When he had finally finished pumping my ass full of his cum, he let his cock slide out of me.
Within seconds, his fat cock was replaced with the other black stud’s rock hard cock.
This time he went to business fucking me. His pace was much faster and more determined. He too was going to breed my ass.
Within minutes of his hard pounding of my ass, he began to shoot his load. He kept fucking me as the cum shot out of his cock inside of me. Then he began to slow down and without warning, he just pulled his cock out of my ass.
It felt like I had just had a bomb blow my ass open. It was empty of cock, but full of cum.
I quickly turned and dropped to my knees in front of him. Without giving him any choice, I grabbed his cock and got it in my mouth. I wanted to taste the ass juices he had on his cock.
Just a few feet away, my cock sucking pig buddy was working on cleaning the other black stud’s cock up from fucking me.
Everyone else in the room were just standing there with their cocks in their hands. Some of them had that look of amazement on their face. As if they couldn’t believe what they had just seen.
The stud attached to the cock in my mouth was getting sensitive and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He leaned down and gave me a big kiss.
As he was walking away from me, he told me how fucking good my ass felt and that he hoped he would see me at the event again.
Damn right he will!
The two black stud’s left the room and didn’t come back.
I sucked off a couple of the guys that were left and decided it was time for me to go.
I got dressed and left with a ass full of cum.
Damn, I was the best feeling Pig at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....