Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Redneck Men and their lifestyle



Rednecks
You like servicing Redneck Men?
You like the smell of the Redneck Man?
The Taste?
The Feel of his fat cock sliding up into your asshole and down your throat?

I will be posting some pictures of Rednecks over the next few days.

I consider myself to be a Redneck and I live to service Redneck Men.

To me, they need a special kind of servicing. More than most men.
They like to have their cocks and balls serviced more manly and they sure the hell fuck more manly. Most Redneck men fuck like it’s the last piece of ass they are ever going to get.
I really got off on when I have just drained a Redneck’s balls by giving him one hell of a blow-job, he just takes a piss down my throat without saying a word.
Using me for his cum dumpster then for his own personal toilet.

What’s your favorite thing about Redneck Me? Post your answer and let us all know.


 Redneck getting fucked by Black Men and then Letting me suck  their Ass clean!


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....