Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Redneck Gang

Now here is a gang of Rednecks at the beach.
I bet their armpits and crotches are going to smell really ripe after being out in the sun.
I just need to bury my face in one of their smelly arm pits before getting on my knees and let them fight over who's raunchy uncut smelly cock and balls I am going to service first.


Maybe they will just compare the sizes if their cocks and the largest gets my mouth first.

Fuck, I don't care which one it is. Get in line and wait your turn.
Then the five of you can fight over who gets my ass first.

Don't worry you horny Redneck Bastards,
I can suck cock and get fucked at the same time.
Just keep them hard Redneck Cocks cumming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....