Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Trucker Dildos


I keep three dildos in my shower. I use at least one of them each morning when I take my shower before going to work.
I call them my ‘Trucker Dildos’. Each of them has a name and I have an image of what the actual trucker would look like.
Here are the descriptions of the three dildos and their names.
Mac - the 18 wheeler truck driver dildo.
Mac is a cross country 18 wheeler driver. His cock is 10” long X 3’ wide and is complete with thick foreskin. He is my dream cum true truck driver.
  



Hector the Mexican Truck Driver Dildo
Hector is from Mexico and drives a delivery truck for Hispanic food products. His cock is 9 Inches Long  X 2.25” / 3” Inches Wide  - 6 Inches around. It is uncut with the foreskin rolled back behind the head. I fuck myself with this trucker’s dildo the most.
 


Tom the local delivery driver dildo
Tom is one of the local delivery drivers for UPS.  His cock is 8” long X 1.75” wide. He is uncut also and his dildo comes complete with foreskin. He makes a nice opener on those cold mornings just getting into the shower.

I fantasize about these truck drivers fucking me bent over in one of truck stop showers. I close my eyes and think about how fucking hot they are and enjoy the full feeling they give me as I ride their hard cocks.
Some morning I use Hector to practice getting fucked in a bookstore by a cock sticking out a glory hole. I back my ass up on the dildo stuck to the wall by it’s suction cup base and ride it just like I would ride a hard cock sticking out through a Glory Hole in a Men’s Room or a ABS.
Does anyone else keep dildos in their shower and fuck themselves with them?
Leave me a comment or email me…….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've recently become interested in getting a few toys (blame my recent acquisition of an ex) so what are some good beginning sex toys, these would include anal toys..
Also see my page: www.sextoysdiva.com

Anonymous said...

I love morning dildo fun in the shower before work also. It makes me orgasm so much harder. I have a nice collection, but the suction cup ones are my favorite.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....