Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 16, 2013

1-14-13 Monday continued


Part 3
As I was getting back standing up I heard one of the guys that had been watching say to me, you gonna let me have some of that ass arnt cha?
I glanced his direction and checked out what he had in his hand that he had been stroking while watching. I was impressed with the amount of uncut cock that was sticking out past his hand which he had gripped around it’s base.
Damn right you can I replied back to the guy.
He was about the same height as I was so I just turned my butt around and spit on my fingers. As I was smearing my spit on my just well fucked asshole, he stepped up behind me.
I reached down to get a condom out of my pocket which caused my ass to poke out toward his long hard cock. Before I could hand him the condom I had just pulled out of my pocket, he was pushing the head of his long black cock into me.
I braced myself with a hand on the wall for the pressure of him pushing his long hard cock into me.
It only took seconds for him to bury all of his large uncut black cock inside of my asshole. Damn the big fucker felt so fucking good inside of me.
The black fucker in my ass only gave me a second to adjust to his big cock. I took a deep breath and just as my asshole relaxed to the size of his long thick meat, he began his job of fucking my white ass.
This fucker was horny as hell from watching me get plowed by the other black guy. He wasted no time taking my ass and making it his fuck ground.
He started out slow at first and within minutes he had a good steady pace set and was burying all of his proud manhood deep inside before sliding it out until just his big foreskin covered cockhead was left inside of me. Then he would proudly push his black manhood back deep up inside of me.
His steady pace was driving me wild. My cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum.
Damn that man’s big manhood felt really good up my ass. If my ass could smile, it would have had a huge grin on it. But it was too busy being fucked.
Damn you’ve got some good ass, he said to me as he continued his steady hard pounding of my ass.
When his pace picked up speed, I braced myself a little better knowing this ride was going to end in a big explosion soon.
The Black guy fucking me slammed his big rock hard black cock deep into my ass and his body began to shutter. I heard him say over and over, Oh Shit, Oh Shit, Oh Shit. Then it happened, I felt his cock begin to pump his load of cum deep into my ass. His body kept shaking and his cock kept throbbing as he shot more and more of his big load of essence into me.
I was being bred by this man as if I was his bitch.
As his organism slowed down, I could hear him begin to pant heavily.  
If this guy wouldn’t have had his big black uncut cock buried deep inside of my white ass, I would have thought he was having a heart attack.
When he had finished depositing his load of cum deep inside of me, he slid his long floppy cock out of my ass.
In a flash, I turned around and dropped to my knees in front of him and took is floppy cum covered black cock into my mouth.
Now it was my job to clean this man’s cock. Clean my ass juices and his cum off his cock before he put it away.
His cock became very sensitive and the guy could only take a minute of my tongue licking the remains of another great fuck off his cock.
When he pulled his black floppy uncut cock out of my mouth, I gave it one last kiss while I reached down to where his pants had fallen around his ankles and pulled them up to where he could grab them without having to bend over much. I enjoy doing this when I can as it is kind of a way of saying thank you to the guy that had just shared a load of his male essence with me.

1 comment:

uptonking said...

You so nasty... your name should be Ms. Jackson! Very hot. Embrace your inner pig. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....