Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 23, 2013

True Devotion


Every day I surf the internet searching for pictures of Men that speak to me.
I download these pictures will the thought of using them on my blog.

After reading another blog I recently subscribed to, I have decide to post these pictures with my comment about the picture being posted and solicit input from my reading on how the picture sparks their thoughts.

Hopefully I will not continue to get useless spam in my comments section.
If the spam continues, I will be forced to reset the verification code for comments.

To date, I have deleted over 350 useless spam messages.

Enjoy my post and comment on the pictures on what you think.

This will be my first post of this series.


My comment…

True Devotion

You can see the true devotion the guy on his knees has to servicing the Hot Stud standing before him feeding him his big cock.
You can tell by the intensity of the photo, the guy kneeling is going to get the living hell fucked out of him before the two of them part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....