Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 16, 2013

1-14-13 Monday - Part 2 continued



There were a few guys leaning against the wall in the new video booth area. I wasn’t interested in any of them, so I decided to go check out the area where the old video booths were.
I checked out the one hallway of video booths and there wasn’t anyone there so I started toward the other hallway. As I turned the corner to walk down the hallway, I was not surprised there wasn’t anyone there.
I walked past the four video booths to check and see if anyone was standing inside of them with the door open waiting for someone like myself to come along.
My luck was against me, they were all empty.
With nothing else to do, I decided to stop at the last video booth and check out the movie. This booth’s movie is usually Black male on white male.
The movie playing that day was two young black guys with huge uncut cocks fucking the hell out of this good looking middle aged white guy. It was a good time killer to watch the one black guy’s long uncut black cock slide in and out of the white guys big ass has he pounded it pretty damn hard.
I stepped into the doorway part way and stood there for a few minutes watching the white guy get his ass pounded by the two well hung black studs.
My cock started getting hard in my pants so I undid my 501 jeans and reached into my red Papi brand underwear and pulled my semi hard cock out to stroke.
My cock had just gotten completely hard when I heard someone walk up behind me and I felt a hand grab my ass. My jeans had slipped down part way over my ass and the guy who had just grabbed my ass pushed them down some more while grabbing my cheek.
Curious as to who was behind me, I turned slightly and glance over my right shoulder. It was the big build black guy with the fat cock I had been sucking earlier.
You going to let fuck that sweet puss ain’t ya he asked me as he stepped up closer to my ass. I could feel his hard cock was already out of his fly. It poked into my right ass cheek.
Before I could answer him, he was pushing down my underwear.
I took over the job of getting my pants and underwear down around my ankles while I watched him put on a latex glove on his right hand and then as he put  a condom on his hard fat cock. His didn’t need me to suck on it again to get hard again. Just the thought of him fucking my white Redneck ‘Puss’ had him rock hard.
As I bent forward into the booth to offer him what he wanted, I felt his latex glove hand on my ass crack. Then I felt two of his finger start to massage my hungry asshole.
My asshole wanted that fat uncut cock to stretch it open and give it a good fucking but it needed some type of lube. So I spit on my fingers and reached around behind me where I smeared the spit on his fingers and my asshole.
With his other hand he reached and grabbed the stool that was in the video booth and pulled it up in front of me. Then he pushed on my back making me bend forward and lay my chest on the stool.
He had me right where he wanted me so he could fuck my white ass while he watched the movie playing in the video booth of the two young black guys taking turns fucking the middle aged white guy’s big white ass.
As he started to remove his fingers from my asshole, I felt him start to push his thick black cock in place of them. I took a deep breath to relax and my asshole opened up enough to let his fat cock start its way into me. I took another deep breath and relaxed my asshole some more as he pushed all of his latex covered thick black uncut cock up into me via my white ‘puss’ as he had called it.
Damn that’s a good puss he muttered as he began to slide his thick hard cock in and out of my stretched happy asshole.
My asshole was stretched wide and getting fucked. I was a happy Pig.
I heard him pull the latex glove off of his one hand and I saw it land on the floor just under the stool. Then he grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled me toward him while he fucked me. He wanted my white ass bad.
I kept my chest on the stool while this big build black stud took control of my white ass and fucked it as if it belonged to him.
He fucked me so hard the stool would tilt forward and I had to brace myself on the back wall of the plywood video booth to keep from being pushed over.
While he was pounding my ass, the guy was very vocal too. Since he was letting out loud grouts and groans, I followed along with my own grunts.
Damn that’s good puss, he keep saying over and over between his grunts and groans.
He yelled out, Take my fat cock bitch and you like it hard don’t ya.
I took the hard driving fucking he gave me pushing back onto his fat cock when I could. Reaching back I would spread my ass cheeks apart from time to time so he could drive his wide black cock deeper inside me.
When I heard him say this is some good puss to someone else, I glanced over my shoulder and saw that we had several guys watching us in the hallway.
Since he was mostly in the hallway and I was mostly in the video booth, these guys were getting a damn good show.
I felt a hand slide between my butt and the crotch of the big black stud fucking me. One of the guys in the hallway was checking out if I was really getting fucked. Then I heard him say, damn that a fat cock.
This made me very proud. I like it when guys watch me getting fucked at the ABS.
The fat black cock in my ass must have liked its new play ground because this guy continued to fuck me deep and hard for a good ten minutes or more.
Finally He picked up his pace and his words began to be jumbled together.
This was a good warning that he was about to blow his load and end my fucking.
Within a minute, he slammed his thick cock into my asshole as deep as he could and I could feel his cum being pumped into the latex tube that covered his thick black cock.
His big body shuttered and shook as his big balls kept pumping his cum into the magnum size condom.
Finally he pulled his thick black cock out of my ass. The end of the condom hung off the end of his fat cock full of his essences.
I quickly turned around so I was facing him, dropped down on my knees in front of him and peeled off the full condom from his fat cock.
Without any hesitation, I got his fat cock in my mouth and with my tongue I cleaned off all of his cum. His cock was limp now and it was easy to lick all over it removing his salty tasting cum.
His cock had become sensitive and he quickly pulled it out of my mouth. Reaching down to grab his pants to pull them up, he told me I was one hell of piece of ass.
I watched him as he turned and started to walk down the hallway away from still pulling on his pants trying to get the up and buckled.
Damn that was one hell of a fucking he just gave my ass.
This white Redneck boy was real pleased.

2 comments:

uptonking said...

Great fucking story. I, too, enjoy an audience :) - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Westernstock said...

Wow, what an exciting piece of writing!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....