Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 16, 2013

1-14-13 Monday


Hi HO, Hi HO
Off to Play this HO will go…

Today was another good day for hunting for cock.
I got fucked by a fat Black cock that made me very happy. Then afterwards  another big long one.
I started off by sucking on this Black guys cock in the dark area of the adult bookstore. The guy was a large build middle aged man with a belly, but he had a nice fat cock and I wanted to drain his big black balls of the essence they were holding.
While I was knelt down in front of him sucking on his cock, he was moaning and groaning as if my mouth felt good on his beer can thickness uncut cock.
I pulled on his big balls which made him moan, God Damn, God Damn that feels so Fucking Good. This caused a few other guys to gather around and watch.
After I had been on my knees for about 10 minutes giving his fat uncut cock all the attention it desired, I finally got tired of giving a great blow job with no load for reward in sight.
I stopped sucking on that fat uncut cock and stood up in front of him. I gave his cock a good squeeze and told him I needed to take break and would come back and suck on his cock when he was ready to feed me his load.
I walked away from him and out of the dark area in search of another cock to swallow.
At this point needing more cock to entertain myself with, I started cruising the hallways of video booths again.





1 comment:

Butch 57 said...

Love the bull with the tail

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....