Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, February 22, 2013

What are Truckers looking for ?

What are Truckers looking for out on the Highways?

Up in their Trucks getting Horny as they burn up the miles.


Are they looking for a Good Blow Job?

Are they looking for Hot Men?

Are they looking for Hot Ass to Fuck?


Are they looking for Glory Hole to stick their Cock thru?


Are they looking for an Over Sized Cock to Fuck them?




Are they looking for some Men’s Room Sex?


Are they looking for some Road Side Action?


Are they looking for a Dildo stuffed up their Ass?

Are they looking for a Good Place to Piss?

Are they looking for some Hot Ass to Eat?



Are they looking for to have the Sweat Licked off their Balls?


Are they looking for some place to take a Shit.

Are they looking to Play Hard and Heavy in another Truckers Ass 
Hole? Stuff it Full with a few Things!
Are they looking for someone to Sniff their Dirty Underwear? Smell where their Cock has dripped.


Are they looking for a Truck Stop just to get Gas.


Are they looking for some Loading Dock Help to Fuck around with?

What are they Looking for?

The pictures included in this posting are what I think Truckers Are Really Looking For!



What are you Truckers really looking for?
Maybe I can provide it the next time you are rolling up and down I-85 thru Durham , NC .

or
What do you think Truckers are really looking? Think about it the next time you are jacking off with a Trucker on your mind.

3 comments:

Westernstock said...

Great post, so enticingly illustrated! Loved it!

Nude Valentine said...

Truckers have always been a fantasy of mine. Definitely a load blower.

Anonymous said...

Well to answer ur question, as a truck driver, I'm looking for ass. I make it a priority to fuck someone everytime I stop to fuel up. Great post man, u got a load outta me :-)

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....