Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 23, 2013

We hit it off from the start



We hit it off from the start standing at the bar. 

Both of us worked construction and were about the same age with similar likes and builds. 

Eventually we made it over to a booth and sat down.
After about ten or so long necks I felt his leg lean against mine and not move away. 

Damn he was a good looking fucker.

He started talking about guys getting it on and then asked if he could suck my cock and I didn't have to do a thing but sit back and enjoy.  
Hell, I thought he was straight.
Never thought I'd see the day when I got a boner with this guy wanting to blow me, but it was happening. 

I grabbed a six pack of long necks and got a room at the adjoining
motel for a few hours.
I told him not to bother taking off his clothes.  
I dropped my jeans and sat down on a chair next to a table by the window. 
I Sat the six pack right next to me, popped open a brew and chugged it while he got down on his knees.   S
till can't believe I already had a hard-on and it wasn't but a few seconds and he was licking, sucking and deep throating me to the balls. 
Damn he was one hell of a cock sucker. I quickly opened another beer, never bothering to look down at the cock sucker between my legs. 
After chugging the second beer all I remember was the room doing a spin and I was holding onto his head with one hand and downing a long neck and fucking his mouth as deep as possible feeling the juices churn in my balls and then there was that moment of restraint, fighting off the urge. The empty long neck bottle fell on the floor and with both hands on his head. 
I remember shooting a load like never before in my life.
Swear to God; never felt anything like that before and I remember just grunting and groaning, eyes closed. 
Don't remember much else except I woke up a few hours later needing to piss and he was gone. . . 



1 comment:

Westernstock said...

That makes great reading for a phallocentric guy! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....