Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, February 15, 2013

• Sex with a man in an adjoining bathroom stall:


Glory Hole Protocol and Information

Bathroom stalls along or near interstate highways are popular with truckers.

The protocol is very simple.
o    If you want to bottom for someone, go to a stall at the farthest end of the bathroom.
o    Close the door, pull your pants down and wait.
o    When someone comes into the next stall, move your foot so that you know the other person can see it and slowly start tapping it.
o    If the other person wants to be played with, they will kneel down and place their penis under the stall wall.
o    If there is a Glory Hole, they will feed you their cock through the hole cut in the stall wall.

Enjoy those big dick truckers in need of your expert mouth services.

When offered, back your Ass up that Glory Hole and let that Trucker fuck the Hell out of your faggot pig ass.








3 comments:

Westernstock said...

Very mood creating information!

Anonymous said...

sucked my first cock when I was a teen, at a rest stop with my mom waiting in the car. there were lots of drawings of cocks on the wall, started jerking my hot cock, next thing I know there was a man on the other side of the wall, started watching through the hole, he got nice and hard and slid it through the hole, I just opened wide and started sucking his big head.. It was so hot, I was jerking wildly, as his precum was drooling into my mouth, two minutes later, he blasted a nice thick load of cum down my throat, mmmmmmmmmmmm my first load. Been sucking ever since, so many nice cocks, so many delicious loads!

supersizesam said...

When I was was about 10 years old I looked older I was kept behind after school for being a total test in swimming lession, I had to clean locker room floor then change in two my swimming bathers, swim when I got out the pool went into change back in to school uniform I picks my under wear up looks in side the visit , was full of Spunk, it looked like there had been more then one load shot in there, I pulled them up my legs could feel the spunk all over my cock & balls it was So horny and the start of my fun Addiction

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....