Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dr Lovejoy and his medicine



Friend
Now listen to me!
I am Dr Lovejoy.

I am a traveling medicine man and I have the cure for what ails you.
I understand young man that you are troubled with several ailments that are not related to any of your friends and neighbors.
I have the perfect cure for you. It’s an all natural elixir that is easy to find. It is produced by man and is all natural. It flows through a wonderful thing right at the source.
It’s called SPERM 


- Wonderful, tasty, readily available and FREE.
It’s produced by man and feed to the needy through his penis.



The Penis has many names – cock, rod, pecker, dick, schlong, cockeral, man’s best friend, willy, stick, love snake, tonsil banger, man gagger and many others.
It comes in many sizes, shapes and colors too. White, brown, black, yellow, long, skinny, fat, short, monstrous, curved, with a hood, without a hood, in a wide variety.




The penis or I like calling it, the cock, can be used for many things.





Drink some Cum today and improve your life.





1 comment:

Butch 57 said...

wished I had more than my own to lap up

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....