Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

2 Young Men


2 Young Men

When I am in public and see 2 good-looking Arab Men,

I don’t think of them as possibly being a killer or terrorists.

I glance down at their crotches and think about the wonderful dark 
brown skinned cocks and balls hanging there in need of my mouth 

to show them some oral pleasure.


As they pass by me I turn and check out their ass and I wonder 
how good smelling those musky hairy cracks must smell.


I would love to be able to lick their bodies all over.

Next time you see an Arab Man in pubic, check him and see if that 

weapon he is toting is just his big brown cock and balls.



Let’s Make LOVE not war

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....