Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, October 21, 2016

Is Bigger Better?


Bigger

Is Bigger Better?

Damn right it is better.


Maybe not for everyone, but for me it is.

Now don’t get me wrong. I’m not a Size-Queen


Any size will do…

But the larger the Man’s Cock, the more interesting the whole 
adventure can be.

In most situations, the Men with the bigger cocks are the Alpha Males.

But not always.


Alpha Males are genetically born that way. No matter what the size of 

their Cock is or that they might have a hungry Man-Hole.


Let’s explore through pictures why I feel larger Cocks 
are better to have an adventure with.








                   Men with bigger cocks are better power fuckers





It's easier to get double fucked by Men with bigger cocks

They stay up the ass getting fucked better



Bigger cocks give you a wilder fucking


 Most of the time, guys with bigger cocks are rougher fuckers and know to treat their pig bottoms when fucking



Enjoy these guys with bigger cocks














The End


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....