Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Nice Cock


One day when I was working the local glory hOles here in town at the local Adult Video Store,

I had just finished servicing a cock and had been watching the guy put his cock away and leave the video booth.

Seconds after that guy exited the video booth, another Man entered it. 
He shut and locked the door to his video booth and turned toward the glory hOle.

At first he groped his crouch and then stepped closer to the glory hOle.

I took the chance and reached though the glory hOle and groped his crotch just like he had done.

His crotch was full of his man meat.

I pulled my hand back to allow him to pull his manhood out.

He just stood there.

I reached back through the glory and searched his crotch to find his zipper. Then I unzipped his zipper.

That’s when he reach down and undid his belt buckle.

Now the front of pants were open and I could see his underwear.

He was wearing red silk like jockey boxers.

I pulled on the front of his underwear trying to release whatever he had packed inside of them.

This is when he helped again.

He grabbed the waistband of his red underwear and pushed the front downward.

Then he quickly stepped up to the glory hole.

I pulled by hand back through the hole as he fed this though the hole in the wall.


I wasted no time grabbing it and claiming it as mine.

Then I kissed the head of this wonderful cock before taking it in my mouth.

Once it was in my mouth I started off by licking my tongue all over it and I swallowed the whole cock.

I could hear the guy attached to the cock in my mouth moan as I slowly let it slide from my throat and out of my mouth.

This is when he pulled up his shirt and pushed down his pants revealing a bare stomach but hairy legs.

Taking his cock back in my mouth I made sure he knew I liked what he had pushed through the glory hOle to be sucked by moaning some myself.

Damn I was a lucky cock sucking faggot to have such a nice cock to make love to giving oral pleasure.

I didn’t want this cock anywhere else except in my mouth.

With that downward curve, it slid down my throat with no trouble.

After sucking and licking on it, it began to get harder and what seemed to be bigger.

Within a minute the wonderful cock I had in my mouth began to pump a big load of cum into my mouth for me to enjoy.

I swallowed every drop of it and then cleaned up the sloppy before I let the guy attached to it have it back.

I saw him reach down and give me the thumbs up sign.

Damn what a nice cock and a nice load of that guy’s Male Essence.

His gift to me as a reward for a job well done.

The End!




1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Thanks for sharing your experience in such a stimulating way.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....