Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Glory Hole Fact / Tip # 15 = Proper Use of a Glory Hole – SamBear’s Thoughts


Glory Hole Fact / Tip # 15 

Proper Use of a Glory Hole – SamBear’s Thoughts


My favorite thing to do is suck strange anonymous cocks
through glory holes.


At Adult Video Arcades


I need Cock


Anonymous cock


no faces


no names


Just Cock


Anonymous Cock


I get the Cock hard


I Service that Cock


Anonymous Cock


I Make Love to that Cock


That anonymous Cock


I get that Cock wet


then I turn around and press my butt against the glory h0le


offering my hungry asshole for a deep


Anonymous raw fuck


I need that Cock inside me


I need his Cum inside me


but don’t want to be bothered with chit-chat


or buying drinks


or exchanging glances


Just Cock


Anonymous Cock


Hard Cock


Anonymous Cock


Fucking my Asshole


And Cum


Anonymous Cum


When it is all over…


More Cock


More Anonymous Cum


I have NEVER refused a raw, bare cock from anyone coming through a glory hole


Plus, I always given them my cum-greedy ass when possible


I get what I want


That is why I work the glory h0les.



This Fact / Tip is from my Library

I hope you learn something from it or

Refresh your memory



The End
(Of this Posting)


I do not claim ownership
of any posted material, photo, or video
that doesn't belong to me.

Any comments?

Comments are always welcomed on this posting or
any other postings in my blog

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....