Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Your opinion is appreciated / Muslin Men stealing our h0les…


Your Opinion is Requested

Muslin Men stealing our h0les…


Do you think it is right for all these Muslim Men from the Middle-East come to American and use our Glory h0les and fuck our bottom slut pigs?

    

They can’t fuck their women before marriage so they come here and slide their big brown cocks through our empty glory h0les and let hungry faggot cock suckers suck their Cocks and drain them of all of their baby-seed.


Then they slide those big brown Cocks up the asshole of slut pigs who are bent over waiting to get fucked by them.

They get fucked hard and accept the Middle-Eastern baby-seed shot deep inside their pig-holes.


Afterwards they honor these handsome dark-skinned Men by cleaning the cum and ass-juiced from their Cocks before letting their mouths be used a public urinals and toilet by these camel-jockeys.


Your opinion is appreciated

Post it below or email it to me.


My Opinion…

I will gladly suck their Cocks and swallow their baby-seed

As well as bend over and spread my ass cheeks so they can ride me like they would wild a fast camel in a desert race.


I will gladly be their American Whore

Taking them on one by one to show them that
American Gay Men are the best sex.










Why should Middle-Eastern Muslim Men be deprived of
Good American Ass to Fuck and blast full of their baby-seed?













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....