Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Slut



Do you call yourself a slut because you have sex with anyone that asks, 

including strangers you’ve never met before

- or because you like the idea of lots of sex? 

To have sex with a stranger, to display your aroused nakedness,

engage in mutual caressing,

sexual intimacy,

share and observe,

experience orgasmic sexual excitement,

- with a stranger?


How dare you question yourself. . .

The idea of lots of sex with any stranger doesn’t make you a slut,

It makes you damn lucky.







The End








3 comments:

uptonking said...

I totally embrace my inner slut and in the past have had sex with almost anyone who asked, but in the past six months I have developed a few more standards and am starting to realize that I am worth more than just being someone's quick trick. Oh, I still hook-up. I'm just getting pickier. Looking forward to the end of winter... with spring comes ample opportunity for my inner slut to have fun outdoors - which is what I live for! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Westernstock said...

Sex with a stranger is real fucking hot, but sometimes the stranger becomes a friend out of the very encounter and that is really wonderful.

Butch 57 said...

yes I am a slut and pig!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....