Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 31, 2013

3-30-13 Saturday Afternoon



Quick summary of the adventures I had late Saturday afternoon.

1 = Middle aged guy in dark area. Nipple play while he jacked his cock. Sucked him some and chewed on his balls before going back to his nipples. He jacked off onto my crotch and cock while I worked his nipples. Shot a huge load onto my belly, my belly button, my pubic hair and my hard cock. I licked the last drops from his cock head and piss slit. Fucking HOT scene!

2 = Let one of my fuck buddies who was sitting waiting for cock to suck next to us suck the guy’s cum off of my cock and body. Then he stood up and fed it back to me.

3 & 4 = Two guys watching from across the small area. One standing and the other one sitting on a stool. Both jacking their cocks. I stepped in front of them and dropped to my knees. I sucked both cocks. One fat with big balls. The other average with hairy balls that liked to be chewed on and to have his nipples worked some.
Took a short break from those two…

5 = Cruised a nice big build bear in the hallways of the new area. I went into a video booth with a glory hole and he went into the next one. He sucked me for a while with my PA in. then he fed me his cock through the glory hole. Nice cock. It was about what I expected him to have.
Sucked on his cock for a while. I backed my ass up to the glory hole and onto his hard cock. He started fucking me right away. He fucked me for almost fifteen minutes. During that time he shot his load twice. I cleaned my ass and his cum off his cock each time.

6 = After the bear that had just fucked me left the video booth, one of the two guys from the dark area came into the next video booth and fed me his cock and big balls to service. I sucked his cock and licked his big balls for a few minutes.

7 = In the one hallway of the old video booth area, I sucked on a black guys cock some. Just for a couple of minutes. He wanted to go in a private video booth and I didn’t want to get tripped with him.

8 = Older Redneck type white guy with smallish size cock. Musky smelling and tasted good. I went in a private booth with him and nursed on his semi-hard cock for about 10 minutes and then we took a break. I regularly will just suck on his cock for while. He moans a lot while I am sucking it.

9 = Older while guy sucked on my cock in a Out of Order booth on the old side. I took my PA and he sucked me for a while. He chewed on my balls and bite my nipples some. I sucked his uncut cock some. He was close to cuming and didn’t want to.
++ = Took a short break and went to do some shopping that I needed to do. Came back about 45 minutes later.

10 = Just after arriving back at the ABS, I was cruising the dark hallway of the new area where the private c=video booths were. In the back corner I heard a voice ask me if I wanted to get my white ass fucked by some nigga dick. He told me to go into the private video booth. Inside he shut and locked the door and then took off his hoodie. He was wearing black sweats and a black hoodie so I couldn’t see him sitting on the stool in the hallway corner. Good Looking well built young black stud with rock hard black cock with a wicked curve in it. Nice chest and abs. Told me to drop my pants and give him my white ass. I spit on my fingers and lubed my asshole just a second before he pushed his massive meat into me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto his cock all the way until he was completely inside of me. Then he told me I had just take all of his 10” at once. He wasted no time to getting to the job he wanted, fucking my white ass. He road me hard and deep and talked dirty to me the whole time. Said he had just gotten out of jail and needed some good ass. He told me he wanted to me to be his bitch so he could fuck me every week or more. He stayed rock hard and fucked hard. Treated me like the white Pig whore I am. Finally after a good 20 minutes or more of rough fucking he fed my ass his load. He buried his hard curved cock as deep as he could and me and ground his hips while shooting to get his cum real deep in me. Kept telling me I was his bitch now. After he pulled out of me, I turned around and got on my knees in front of him. He let me clean my ass and his cum off his semi-limp hanging uncut cock. Damn it tasted good. My ass juices and nigga cum always taste good to me.
Nothing else happening so I decided to leave. While leaving the building, passed a Hot punker type young stud. Baggy jeans, and leather jacket. I went back in and to the video booth area and waited while he paid his $5.00 and then used the Men’s Room.

11 = The punker type kid came into the dark area and sat down on one of the creates. I walked over and fed him my cock. He sucked it some. I felt his chest and found erect nipples. I started playing with them and he stood up. We kissed and I reached down to groped a huge crotch. As he undid his jeans he told me he need to adjust his cock ring. What I found was a huge set of pumped balls and fat pumped cock. I sucked his cock for several minutes before I turned him a round and ate his puckered asshole. He wanted to get fucked. I fucked him with my dildo for several minutes. Then the black guy with the curved dick came up and said he wanted some of the white kids ass.
I let the black guy slide his huge curved cock up inside the kid’s asshole in place of my dildo.
As I left, I heard the kid yell out, stop that fuckers too big. Slow do some.
I hope he enjoyed that big nigga dick as much as I did. My ass was full of cum and I was a Happy PIG.

Time to go back to the house.

Details of each encounter will be posted separately with greater details and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....