Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fantasy or Hard Core Reality



Fantasy can be very hot, but hard core reality will blow your mind and get your cock hard.

I write about my experiences not only to tell the story about what happened but also to let my readers enjoy in the pleasure I enjoyed giving another Man that pleasure.

The pleasure of sucking that cock and swallowing the load of pure male essence  it poured in to my mouth.

The pleasure of feeling that Man push his cock into my asshole and fuck me in which ever manner makes him feel good until he shots his load deep inside me. Once again sharing his male essence with me.


Making me more and more a Cum-Dump …

A true Gay Male Sex Pig!



Check out this website for some HOT Fantasy Men.
http://male-warriors.tumblr.com/








1 comment:

Butch 57 said...

letting a man cum down your throat is a great pleasure for both of us

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....