Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm a Redneck Faggot



I'm a Redneck Faggot who loves being a nasty fucking pig.


Cocks needing sucking, piss, pits, cheesy uncut cocks, sloppy assholes, cum-filled assholes, cum covered faces, cum covered beards, cum coated lips, cock-sucking lips, taboo, farm, and the nasty minded men that will share these wonderful fucking kinky Man to Man play with me.

Stick your sloppy tongue in my asshole and get it wet so you can slide your raunchy cock into it to fuck it long and hard.
Stretch my Redneck Faggot Asshole wide open with some big fat dildos so you can push your greasy fist up inside me.

Fuck my sloppy Redneck Faggot Asshole with your fist making me crawl up the walls and kiss the ceiling as you make me cum and piss all over myself.
Then slide that hard raunchy cock of yours in my Piggy Asshole along with your fist so you can grab hold and jack your pumped cock until you empty your big cum full balls inside of me.

Afterwards spit on me and call the Dirty Redneck Faggot Pig that I am and then get the Hell out until your raunchy cock needs servicing again.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous! Wish i had it like u pig! Best wishes from Piggy 0

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....