Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Redneck Weenie Roast – II




Tractor was just starting to fuck my throat with his fat uncut cock when I heard the sound of someone else coming around the corner. I glanced out the corner of my eye to see one of Tractor’s buddies named Joe turn the corner. He was unzipping his pants as he was walking.
‘Damn I gotta piss’ he said to Tractor. ‘Oh hell, I didn’t mean to interrupt you two’ he said once he saw me on my knees in front of Tractor with my throat full of cock.
Tractor pulled his fat cock from my mouth and turned to Joe and told him not to waste that load of piss. He told him I was real thirsty and waiting for more.
Tractor stepped backwards and motioned for Joe to step up in front of his own personal human urinal.

‘Damn, I didn’t know your Pig Boy here drank piss. Joe said to Tractor. ‘Hell I’ll keep his gut full all evening. I take a piss about every 4 beers and that’s about once an hour.’
Joe finished fishing his cock out of his pants and it hung just inches away from my open mouth. He had a long skinny hanging uncut cock. it hung a good seven inches limp in front of my face.


Joe had a good inch to an inch and a half of tight foreskin hanging off the head of his long cock. He took and aimed his long uncut cock at my open mouth and the piss just started gushing out his foreskin.  He must of got tired of holding his cock because it laid it in my mouth and continued relieving himself. About half way through Joe piss down my throat, he let a loud fart. It was one of long rubbles.
‘Fuck that felt good’ he said as he took his right and slapped my face. He didn’t hit me hard, but it was hard enough to almost knock his cock from my mouth.
‘I bet you like eating ass too don’t you Pig?’
I nodded my head yes and continued gulping down his salty beer piss.
As Joe’s stream of piss began to come to just a dribble, he began to unbuckle his pants. Then he unbuttoned them and pushed his jeans down around his knees. He was wearing white jockey shorts and they were not white any more. I could smell the stale piss and cum on his stained underwear as he pushed them down with his jeans. Then Joe turned around and put his stinking Redneck ass right him my face.
Joe reached behind himself and spread his hairy white ass cheeks so I could see my prize – his Redneck Asshole.

‘Eat my ass Sam’ he ordered me. ‘Eat my ass good. Clean my nasty asshole up. Get it real good and clean. I want your fuckin face to smell like my ass when you get done.’
I leaned forward and buried my face in that Redneck ass. Damn it was good!
Joe’s asshole was nice and sweaty, but not shitty. Just right for a good ol redneck’s asshole.
My tongue dug deep into his puckered asshole. Joe moaned and groined as my tongue licked and cleaned his nasty Redneck asshole.
‘That’s enough’ he said to me just as he straightened up and took a step away from me, removing his ass from my face.

Joe pulled up his pants as he turned toward me. His long uncut cock was rock hard and there was a stream of pre-cum dripping from his foreskin. I reached out and wiped my finger across his foreskin to catch the clear liquid. Then I sucked it off my finger.
‘Shit, what the fuck and I going to do now? I con’t go back out there with a fuckin hard-on. The guys will see and who knows what will get started.’ Joe said as he tried to stuff his hard cock back into his underwear.
‘Give it few minutes, it will go down’ I said to Joe as I got up from on my knees. I looked around for Tractor and he wasn’t there any longer. I figured he must have gone back to the grill.
I left Joe standing there with his hard-on and headed back that way myself.

To be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....