Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Comments or Complaints



Comments or Complaints
Pleasure or Pain

As most of my readers know by now, I adore sucking cock.

Next to getting fucked by the cock, it is my favorite thing to do with a cock.
It doesn’t matter how big the cock is, what color it is or if it is hard or limp. . . I LOVE COCK ! ! !


Now the one thing that will stop me from sucking a cock is for the Man attached to it to start complaining about the way I am sucking his cock.

Watch your teeth
Don’t suck so hard
Slow down
Be gentle
Don’t touch my balls

If I am not doing it the way you like it, then I am not going to waste my time listening to the guy cry and complain like a baby.

Hell, there are more Cocks out there needing to enjoy the pleasure my mouth and tongue can give.

There’s always my ass you can stick that cock in.
If you don’t like my ass while you are fucking it, YOU have the problem.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....