Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Disclaimer



Credit is due when it should be.

This is the main website the information on Crucifixion was found.
http://classicalnerd.blogspot.com

All other information and the pictures posted were found on the internet

The pictures posted are to illustrate the subject matter of the post. They do not represent my believes on Religion and the Dark Side.

Please post your comments, but DO NOT SLAM me for my choice of pictures and statements I choose in my posts.

For a variety of information on Crucifixion practices and other methods of execution, use google to access a world of information that is available to all in Free countries.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....