Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Redneck Weenie Roast



I was sitting reading the newspaper Sunday afternoon when my cell phone rang. I answered it and it was one of my Redneck buddies. His nickname is Tractor.
I gave him the nickname because he has a John Deer tractor and is always plowing something. Plus he loves to plow ass.

Tractor lives in the next county north of here on a small farm.
He grows tobacco and some other crops.
Behind his barn he has an old mobile home which houses his farm workers. He usually has a half dozen or more Hispanic men working for him throughout the year. They all live in the old mobile home, sleeping several to each room. The place is pretty nasty and always full of empty beer can and liquor bottles.
They get up in the morning, piss and shit and then go work the fields all day. Then they return and start drinking till they pass out. Then the next morning it all starts over again.
More about these guys later.

Tractor was calling to tell me he and some of his buddies were having a weenie roast later and wanted me to come out there. He told me that after the weenie roast, there would be unlimited beer and liquor and plenty more weenies for me.
I knew exactly what that meant. Tractor wanted me to be there to service his buddies’ needs as they drink and get all fucked up. I’ve been out there before and can tell you, it is a Pig’s dream come true.

When it got to be about 4 PM, I started to get ready to make the drive out to Tractor’s place. I cleaned my ass out good and packed a backpack with some essentials. Plenty of condoms, lube, poppers and an extra pair of jeans.
When I got dressed I put on one of my dirty jock straps, a pair o worn 501 jeans, my work boots and a t-shirt.
I thought I looked pretty good.

It was just before 6 PM when I turned down the dirt road which lead to Tractor’s farm. As I neared his house, I could see several old pick-up trucks in his yard. It looked as if he as a number of his Redneck buddies there.
I parked my truck and got out. After grabbing my backpack, I headed on around the house to the back yard.
Tractor had a huge deck on his house and his back yard was fairly large too.
As I rounded the corner of the house, I saw Tractor in front of the grill cooking and several good looking guys either standing near Tractor and his grill or they were sitting scattered in the area.

Tractor had his speakers out on the deck and loud country music was playing while he and his Redneck buddies partied.
Off past the old barn in Tractor’s back yard, I could see some of his workers outside the trailer they lived in.

I walked up to Tractor and slapped him on his back. He turned and slapped me up against the side of my head. Not hard, just playing.
‘Looks like the party started without me’ I said as I tossed my backpack over near his well pump house.

I quickly scanned the guys that were there and recognized most of them from partying with them there before.

‘Before you go get me another beer and one for yourself, I have to piss. Come with me Sam.’ Tractor said to me as he handed the grill fork to one of the guys standing near the grill.
Tractor and I headed toward his barn. I knew exactly where we were going.
As we turned the corner of the barn, I saw his outdoor bathroom.
Tractor has two old urinals mounted on the back wall of his barn and a old toilet next to them. The toilet actually worked, but the urinals just drained onto the ground.

Tractor stopped a few feet in front of the urinals and I knew what my next move was. Quickly I dropped my knees in front of Tractor. I watched as he unbuttoned his 501 jeans and hauled out his fat uncut cock. The raunchy aroma of it hit me and my head began to spin. The smell of his raunchy cheesy fat uncut cock was better then any poppers.

I opened my mouth so I could become his pig commode. The golden stream splatter out his thick foreskin and his aim was perfect. I gulped down his beer piss and he drained his Redneck bladder down my throat. Damn his beer piss tasted good. It seemed as if he pissed for ever before the stream splattered to a stop. I stayed on my knees in front of him as he milked the last of his piss through his thick uncut cock. Then he wiped it on my face before feeding me his raunchy piss dripping cock.
Tractor grabbed the back of my head and held it tight as he forced all of his manhood into my mouth.
I was in Pig Heaven…



To Be Continued. . .
Next Posting

2 comments:

Butch 57 said...

wished I had a few buddies like tractor

craigwi3 said...

Love piss pics

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....