Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 17, 2013

500 +

Today's post make over 500 entries 
I have posted on this blog.


That's a lot of posts about my adventures and my thoughts.

I hope you as the reader has enjoyed them and hopefully blasted load after load of your male essence while reading the post and taking in the pictures.


 Let me know what you think.

If you identify yourself as one of my adventures, Lucky Bastard. 

I am trying to give any regular fucks, unique and interesting nicknames in my writing. 

As they say, the names have been changed to protect your reputation.

I hope, (really don’t care) that I don’t offend anyone by writing about the sex I've had either in reality or in the deep dark corners of my mind. 

If I’m writing about it, I think it is was worth sharing. 


Enjoy and Happy Jacking

Sam



1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Really enjoy the way you share your sexual experiences and fantasies.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....