Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, April 22, 2013

1-13-12 Friday


Guess Rd bookstore
These are the cocks I serviced that Friday afternoon…

The first cock I got to suck was an Average size uncut cock. I sucked thru glory hole. It was nice and hard with a wet cheesy head. Fed me a nice salty tasting load of his essence.


The second cock I got to service was a Short Hispanic from one of the local fast food chains. He has a nice uncut cock. As I kneeled in front of him he put a Condom on his uncut cock for me to suck him off. While I am sucking his latex covered uncut cock he Tells me I am the best cock he has ever had suck his cock over and over. You are the best. I make love to his cock as he moans and groans about how good I am.. Finally he shoots a big load into the condom covering his cock. I pulled the condom off his cock for him as he gets himself back dressed. Then I Sucked his load of cum out of the condom after he leaves the video booth. Here is the picture I took of his used condom.


The next guy I interacted with was an Older good looking man sitting on stool in corner being cruised by pudgy bear type. I Sucked the older man’s uncut cock until he fed me his load. Nothing much special about him other then he had a nice size uncut cock which enjoyed my mouth enough to share some of the man’s essence with me.
The Pudgy bear type that was cruising the older man sucked on my nipples after the older uncut guy left the area. We Kissed some. He sucked on my cock some until his phone rang. Lucky me! He wasn’t that good of a cock sucker based on my standards.


After the Pudgy Bear a Young slim well dressed black guy with hat one came into the dark area. This guy had an average cut size cock. I sucked him some. He wasn’t interested in cuming. He just enjoyed my mouth.



The last guy I interacted with was a Stocky build bear type with black hair and beard. He was standing in one of the hallways outside the new video booths. We both did Some nipple play on the other one and some deep kissing. He was a Very good kisser. All  we did was just some foreplay. I’ve seen him there before. Hopefully this foreplay will lead to more next time.


1 comment:

Westernstock said...

I enjoy these diaries of your cock activities.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....