Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bookstore Tour



One of my readers wrote:
I've never had the privilege of playing at a dirty book store. If anyone knows of a good one in the Midwest, please let me know - 

I decided to share with you my readers a tour of one of the local Adult Bookstores that I get to cruise.

Not much to look at when there are not any Men hunting to have sex with other Men.


Men's Room Doorway




Not sure exactly where the Midwest really is, but I have cruised ABSs in Indiana. They were not set up like the ABSs in my area, but I still had a lot of fun and found some nice Men in need of my mouth and ass to give them pleasure.

Here are some lonely Glory Holes waiting to be the connecting point between sex hungry Men.

pictures to be posted at later date

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....