Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 7, 2013

3-30-13 Saturday Afternoon – Trick #10



Just after arriving back at the ABS from doing my errands, I was cruising the dark entry hallway of the new area. In the part of the dark hallway where the private video booths were I thought I was alone when I stopped to check out the movie playing in the last video booth.

In the back corner just behind me, I heard a deep voice of a black man ask me if I wanted to get my white ass fucked by some nigga dick.
Of course I said ‘Hell Ya’ even though I couldn't see who had just spoken to me.
He told me to go into the private video booth that I was standing in the doorway of and he would fuck my white ass.
I heard the guy get up from the stool he had been sitting on and follow me.

Inside the video booth he shut and locked the door behind himself. I was able to get a good look at him in the light of the movie playing. Fuck, I think I made the right choice to yes.
He turned toward me and then took off his hoodie. He was wearing black sweat pants and a black hoodie so I couldn't see him sitting on the stool in the hallway corner. But now I could see him well.

Damn was I surprised.

The black guy who had followed me into the video booth and locked himself in with me was incredible looking. He was a Good Looking well built young black stud. He had to be in his early 30s or less.

He tossed his hoodie onto the stool in the video booth, then he pushed down the front of his sweats and presented me a rock hard uncut black cock with a wicked curve in it.
There he stood with a nice chest, hard nipples and almost perfect abs with that cock throbbing. He had a little bit if a belly, but it looked as firm as his rock hard cock.

As I stared at him, he told me to drop my pants and give him my white ass. I like it when a Black Men of strength orders me what to do to take care of his needs.

He didn't give me any time to get down on my knees in front of him and worship this black Adonis and his incredibly large cock.

It only took me only seconds to pop open the buttons to the fly of my Levi 501 jeans and push them downward toward my ankles.
I hooked my finger into my Yellow boxer briefs shorts and pushed them down along with my jeans.

As he began to stroke his massive dark curved meat, I spit on my fingers and lubed my asshole.

As I bent forward to present him the white ass he wanted, it took just a second for that black fucker to push his massive meat into me.
He grabbed my hips with a tight grip and pulled me back onto his cock all the way until he was completely inside of me. I let out a low grunt as my ass was filled with his commanding cock.

There was no gentle entry into my asshole.
He had a strong hold on my hips and I wasn't going to get away from his black cock going deep inside me.

Then he told me I had just taken all of his 10” at once. I had no doubt that he was telling the true about the length of the long fucker inside of me. At that moment it felt twice as long. I could feel it way up in my gut.

I took a deep breath and braced myself. Lucky for me there was the stool in the video booth for me to lean forward against. I buried my face into his hoodie and took a deep breath, taking in his body funk. His hoodie smelled as if he had been wearing for weeks.

He wasted no time to getting to the job he wanted, fucking my white ass.

This guy was one hell of an ass fucker.
He road me hard and deep. He was hell of a rough and mean muth’r fucker.
Each time he slammed that wicked cock back up inside my asshole, he would push me forward. The stool wasn't enough to keep me in place so I had to brace myself by pushing on the back wall of the video booth. I was bent over under the part of the video booth that held the DVD player and monitor.


While I was getting my ass battered by this black stud he verbally abused my mind with his filthy mouth to me the whole time.
He kept calling himself a nigga with a big black dick and I was his white cunt whore.

didn't care what he wanted to call me, just as long as he kept fucking my white ass as hard and rough as he was.

This guy was by far the roughest fuck I have had there in a while.
Damn it felt good to be used by a black man who knew how to fuck a Redneck Faggot Pig like myself.

While he was slamming that curved 10 inches deep inside of me, he said he had just gotten out of jail and needed some good ass. He told me he wanted to me to be his bitch so he could fuck me every time his big black dick got hard. Whenever he was horny and needed a good piece of white ass like mine.
Then he told me that most white boys in jail like myself couldn't take it the way he fucked so rough.

He said he liked to ride white ass and ride hard and long. Just about until the white boy fell off his long black dick.

That nigga was sure proud of his meat. All thick ten inches of it.
He stayed rock hard and fucked hard. He kept treating me like the white Pig whore I am. My ass was so fucking happy and felt so good.

Every time he pulled his cock almost all the way out he would slam it back in and then grind his hips some to get it even deeper inside of me. As the fucking continued, he got rougher and rougher. It was almost as if he had turned into a crazed animal.

He was sweating like you wouldn't believe. His sweat was flying all over the video booth plus dripping onto my back.
This was one hell of a turn on to me. It gave me the urge to take even more of his rough fucking. I kept telling him to how good of a fucker he was and to keep fucking his white bitch whore’s ass.

For a second I thought about what it must sound like outside the video booth in the hallway. The guys out there must have thought this guy was beating me to death. He was… he was beating my asshole to death with that huge black cock.

While he was fucking me, he kept a tight grip on my hips. This allowed him to pull me backwards onto his cock and bury it as deep as he could.

All of a saddened he pulled me backward a couple of steps. Then he grabbed my shoulders and pulled my upright. Without missing a stroke and with his cock buried deep inside my body, he turned me toward the side wall of the video booth.

Now he had me upright and he could pull my ass downward and impel me onto his massive rock hard nigga dick (as he called it).

While he was slam fucking my happy Pig ass, I kept the verbal shit going be responding back to him when I could. That really seemed to turn him on even more. He liked me telling him to fuck ‘his’ white boys ass.
I could tell he liked me calling him a damn nasty nigga con because he would slam me up against the wall and bury this dick as deep in me as he could whenever I called him one.

He was fucking me so hard that when he slammed me up against the wall, he would lift me up off the floor. With his rock hard long black uncut cock buried deep inside of me, he would have me pinned between him and wall just hanging there on his massive hard dick.
Then he would let me back down where my feet where on the floor as he pulled those 10 inches out almost all the way and then slam my ass again.

Finally after a good 20 minutes of more of rough fucking he began to get more physical with me. Slapping my ass and punching me in my back. He would grab my head and press it up against the wall putting his face close to my ear and then tell me again my ass belonged to him.
He even wrapped his arm around my neck and had a tight hold as if he really needed to hold me in place. It was like in his mind he was raping me.

Finally the nigga con that was fucking the living shit out me fed my ass his load.
He buried his hard curved cock as deep as he could in me and ground his hips while shooting his load to get his cum real deep up in me.

He kept telling me I was his bitch now. He was going to find my white ass and fuck me hard and long every time he got horny for some white trash ass.

After he pulled out of me, I turned quickly around and got on my knees in front of him. That fucker had to have dumped a gallon of his essence up deep inside of me. My ass felt full as well as plowed.

I looked up to his face and asked him if I could clean his big black dick up. I wanted to lick my ass and his cum off his massive black meat.
That is when I got a good look into his eyes. This fucker was fucked up big time. He had the eyes of a crazed druggie

He let me clean my ass and his cum off his semi-limp hanging uncut cock. While I was cleaning his big black cock, he crossed his arms and stared down at me laughing while I eagerly cleaned up his massive meat.
Damn it tasted good. My cock was rock hard and dripping. I almost blew my load while he was fucking me.

I know several times I squirted piss as his cock pounded my bladder.
My ass juices and nigga cum always taste good to me.

couldn't believe the fucking this stud had just given me. Maybe fucking isn't the word I should use. This guy just raped my white ass and made me his bitch.

I grabbed his sweat pants and pulled them upward as I stood up so he wouldn't have to bend over to get them himself.

I watched as he uncrossed his muscular arms and then he reach around me to my ass.
He found my stretched sloppy asshole and pushed a couple of fingers inside me. Then he pulled them out and while telling me that I was the best fucking white bitch he had every fucked, he pushed his fingers into my mouth so I could clean his cum off of them.

This fucker was a dream cum true. He actually had me satisfied.

As you can tell, I like to get fucked by black men with massive dicks as fucking hard and rough as they want to.
I will be their fucking cunt whore anytime…

As I was pulling up my jeans, he turned and unlocked the door and disappeared back into the darkness of the hallway.
I took a minute to get my head straight and then left the video booth myself.

I cruised back through the hallways of video booths and couldn't find anything interesting so I decide it was time for me to drag my well used White Pig Ass home.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....