Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, April 1, 2013

Make Me your Cum-Dump Pig…



There are many Men out there from all walks of life around the world in every country that need to relieve themselves of the load of cum built up in there balls.

That is why Faggot Pig Cum-Dumps like myself exist.
For Men to dump their loads of cum in my mouth, down my throat, up my ass deep inside of my bowels or on my face and body.

Bring forth you essence and plant it wherever it gives you the most pleasure both mentally and physically.

Use me as your Cum-Dump.

Use this Faggot Pig to satisfy your Manly needs.
Give me your Cock.
Dump your Load.

Feed me.

Fill my insides with the essence of your manhood.

Make Me your Cum-Dump Pig…

 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

FFUCKING HAWT SLUTHOLE

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....