Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

10 years ago



These are a few cocks I got to make feel good with my mouth a few years ago. 

I thought my readers might enjoy seeing a few of the cocks that I have had in my mouth 10 years ago.

That’s right,  I took these pictures 10 years ago.

I can’t help but wonder if any of these cocks are cocks I suck now.

Well, the one from Atlanta I most likely will never suck again. But the rest of these pictures were taken locally.

Kinda makes you wonder. . .Are any of these nice cocks attached to any of my readers?

Do you think you would recognize your cock if you saw of picture here in my blog?

There are some really nice cocks in these pictures.


Damn, all of those men tasted good.

I would gladly kneel in front of each of them again and give them the intense pleasure they deserve on their manhood for the price of just dumping a load of male essence down my throat.

1 comment:

Butch 57 said...

getting a cock thu hole and sucking it off is very satisfying for us cocksuckers is it not?

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....