Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 7, 2013

3-30-13 Saturday Afternoon = # 11 Trick



 11 = The punker type kid

While leaving the building, I passed this Hot punker type young stud heading into the store. We nodded and said hi to each other.
He was wearing baggy jeans and a leather jacket.
The guy had to be only in his mid twenties. Damn he was HOT!

It was getting late and I really needed to my cum filled ass on back toward the house. I had a guy meeting me later that I needed to prepare for.

I got all the way to my truck when I turned around and headed back across the almost empty parking lot.
I went back in and walked toward the video booth area.

He was standing at the counter talking to the clerk. I couldn't hear what they were talking about.
As I walked past him, I got a good look at him and made sure he saw me again.
 I stepped into the entry hallway and waited while he paid his $5.00 admission to the video booth area. Then he turned to go use the Men’s Room.

I have to share with you; I wanted to connect with this kid really bad. I had to have him, no matter what it would take. He was so Fucking Hot…

When he finally left the Men’s Room and came into the video booth area, I was there waiting for him.
I followed him down some of the hallways and finally got in front of him and I made sure he saw me go into the dark area.

I stood about half way back in the dark area and watched as the punker type kid came into the dark area. He and I were the only ones in that space.
At first he just stood there letting his eyes adjust to the darkness.
Then he started moving.
He walked past me and sat down on one of the creates they have there for cock suckers to sit on.

I was just standing a few inches from him so I pulled my cock out of my pants and started stroking it. He sat there staring at me while I played with my cock getting it hard.
Finally I stepped over in front of him and fed him my cock.

He took my cock into his mouth with no objections.
Then the guy started sucking on my semi hard cock some.
He wasn’t that good of cock sucker and I was really surprised at that. I didn’t have my PA in and expected that someone that looked like he was would have chowed down on a cock. Some guys are good cock suckers and others are just a hole to put you cock into.

While this young punker was sucking on my cock, I reached down to    his chest and found a nice set of erect nipples.
As I started playing with them, he let my cock slide out of mouth and he stood up. He seemed to enjoy me squeezing his nipples.

Our faces where just inches apart so I leaned forward and took his mouth with mine.
We kissed and exchanged spit while I continued to work his nice nipples. This kid was a much better kisser then a cock sucker.

He had to have a gimmick that I hadn’t discovered yet.

While we were kissing, I reached down to his crotch area and groped a huge mound. I was impressed. Maybe this was his gimmick?
He reached down and as he began to undo his jeans he told me he need to adjust his cock ring.

Since he had broken our kiss to tell me that, my mouth was free for some other adventures.

I knelt down in front of him in the darkness and watched as he fumbled in his pants with his cock ring.
Finally he presented me with what he had in his pants
What was just inches from my face was a huge set of pumped balls and a fat pumped cock.
Damn I was pleased. Here was the kid’s gimmick. He had pumped himself up to abnormal proportions.

I sucked his cock for several minutes and licked his huge ball sack.
This is one of the more kinkier things I love. To suck on and manipulate a huge pumped cock with pumped up balls.

While I was having fun with his huge pumped cock in my mouth, I reached behind him and ran my hands over his nice firm ass cheeks. Then I let my fingers find his ass crack.
As I moved my fingers down his hairy ass crack they found his puckered asshole. It was lightly greased and my one finger slide right into it.
I finger fucked his sweet asshole some before I turned him around to eat his puckered asshole. His ass had a nice musky odor to it.

There was no time wasted before I had my face buried in his crack and my tongue up his puckered asshole.
I could tell by the way he gyrated his hips with my tongue inside of his sweet asshole, he wanted to get fucked. Plus, his asshole opened right up and let my tongue in.

As I noted earlier in one of my post, I had one of my dildos in my pocket. It was my eight inch uncut Hispanic dildo.

I slipped the dildo out of my pocket and positioned it in the fly of my pants. While standing up behind the kid, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a condom and a little bottle of Joe Lube.

While I was tearing open the condom wrapper, I told the kid I was going to fuck the hell out of him as soon as I covered my cock. I figured this kid had no clue what he was about to get up his sweet punk boy ass.

He reached around and felt the cock just as I began to push it into his asshole. I heard him moan out loud Wow, that’s a nice one. Then I heard him take a hit of poppers.

I gave the dildo a good push and it popped into his asshole. The kid gasped and I let him get his breath.
Then I pushed all 8 inches of my uncut dildo up inside of his sweet punker’s ass.

Once all of it was buried deep inside of him, he gave me the signal with a nice growl type sound he was ready to get fucked. I heard him open the bottle of poppers and take another hit.

This Hot Punker Kid had my balls boiling. He was my piece of ass and I was going to give him one hell of a fucking.

As I grabbed his hips, I pulled about half of the dildo out and then slammed it back in. Each time I repeated that motion, the kid would push his sweet punker’s ass back toward me with a hard force.
This kid liked it rough and I was fucking him like he wanted. As fucking rough as I could without knocking him down onto the floor.

I moved his ass forward so he could brace himself on the wall. This allowed me to fuck him even harder.
This punker kid was really getting into my pounding his sweet ass as rough as I could. He was moaning and groaning as he took another hit from his bottle of poppers

I fucked him with my dildo for several minutes the whole time telling him how good his punk ass felt and how of a piece of shit ass faggot he was. Told him he was good for nothing other than getting fucked.
As I was pumping the kid full of my latex cock, the black guy with the huge curved dick came up and said he wanted some of the white kid’s ass.
As I slammed the dildo up the kid’s ass, I told him I was going to let the ‘nigga’ fuck him that had fucked me earlier.
I stepped backward as I let the black guy step up and slide his huge curved cock up inside the kid’s asshole in place of my dildo.

Then I stepped in front of the punker kid and told he should really enjoy getting fucked by this nigga.

As I left the dark area, I heard the kid yell out ‘stop, that fucker’s too big. Come on dude, slow down some. Ouch, muther fuk’r that hurts.’
I hope he enjoyed that big nigga dick as much as I did. I know the kid wasn’t going to be able to take that big black dick like I did. You gotta really love having black men with huge cocks and an attitude use your ass just for a fuck hole and a cum-dump. Use it any fucking way they want to.

My ass was full of cum and I was a Happy PIG.

As I walked through the store part of the bookstore, the clerk called to me to stop. At first I thought maybe I had something on my jeans or my ass was covered in cum.
I’ve got something for you, he said to me.
As I walked up to the counter, he handed me a slip of paper.
This black fellow from back there said to give this to you.
He called you the older fucker with the incredible ass.
I took the slip of paper and stuffed it my pocket. Then I thanked the clerk and walked out of the store.

When I got to my truck, I pulled the slip of paper out of my pocket.
On the slip of paper was written,
Want More?
Call this Nigga
XXX-XXX-XXXX

My asshole grinned after reading that.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

First of all I really like the first pumper. He is smoking HOT.
I do understand were youare coming from. I love a guy who knows how to suckand wants to suck a cock. There is a Man wh I see once in a while that sucks cocks like you woul dnot believe. he does not care if you cum or not , he just loves sucking cock and making love to the cock for cock sake. I try to get him every time I am in town. He love to suck cock.

WOOF again on the first pumper.
ray

Anonymous said...

this is just about the hottest blog I have ever seen.......keep up the good work......
when I read it I fell just a little bit in love with you..........Peace...My Brother........;)

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....