Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cocks - Many Many Cocks



Today’s post is about the difference in every man’s cock to the next.

These cocks are ones that I took the pictures of them as I was enjoying them as they were enjoying me.


Notice how each cock is so different from the next one.
Long, Short, Fat, Uncut or Cut – they are all beautiful pieces of meat.

Each owner of these should be proud of what he has hanging.
Proud enough to stick it through a glory hole into an unknown space where a total stranger is.
Offering his proud manhood to be manipulated at will.


In the case of these cocks, manipulated by my tongue and mouth.
Manipulated until they gave forth the essence that flows from them.
The essence that keeps cock sucking faggots like myself searching for more and more cocks hanging out of glory holes begging to be swallowed.


Damn all of those men tasted good.
I would gladly kneel in front of each of them again and give them the intense pleasure they deserve on their manhood for the price of just dumping a load of male essence down my throat.


Cum Forth and Feed Me . . .















After looking at all these cocks, I guess I am a damn lucky Cock Sucker to be able to have such nice cocks available to feed on.

3 comments:

Westernstock said...

Hot stuff! The one that inspires me most is the one in the jeans without the glory hole!

Anonymous said...

how do you know if they have any stds?

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a video store with glory holes near me

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....