Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

3-16-13 Saturday


ABS on Hwy 70 near the airport.

I arrived at the bookstore late in the afternoon that Saturday. I had to drop off a buddy at the airport and decided to check the place out. My buddy was in town for a few days and needed a ride from the hotel he had been staying at to the airport.

He is another adventure that I will write about. I hated to see him leave. I know my ass really hated to say good-bye to him. He took real good care of stuffing my ass full the few days he was visiting.

At the bookstore I paid the $1.00 cover fee for the video booth area and then headed on back through the short hallway to where the video booths are located.
As I entered the area, I passed a tall black guy leaning on the candy machine that is just inside the area.
As I passed him on my way to the Men’s Room, I nodded to him. There was a ‘hood’ like quality about him that caught my attention. Maybe the word I should use is ‘thug’.

While I was in the Men’s Room I took a piss and made sure my cock was laying down my leg and could be seen by any faggots looking down there. I had to make sure I advertised what I have to offer down there as well as my mouth and ass.

Back out in the area outside the video booths, the black guy was still leaning on the candy machine facing the marquee.
I cruised on past him and took my position in front of the two private viewing booths. I was standing just under the video surveillance camera that is there covering the video booth area.

The tall black guy was definitely interested in me. He kept staring at me and grabbing his crotch. I nodded back and made sure he saw that I was looking at his hand groping his crotch.

To my surprise the guy unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He stood there stroking it for me to watch. I was amazed he pulled it out in front of the surveillance camera. This guy must have really wanted to get my attention.

What I could see from the 12 or 15 feet between us, he had a very impressive size cock.

I nodded my head again and this time I licked my lips. Then I turned and stepped into video booth number 1. This video booth has a glory hole in the wall that separates it from video booth number 2.

At first I didn't lock the door in case he followed me into the small space.
I listened to hear what moves if any he was going to make. Then I heard the door to the next video booth close and lock. Now I reached over and locked the door to the booth I was in.

Hoping this guy was going to share his long black cock with me, I knelt down in front of the glory hole and peered through it.
I was just in time to see him reach into his pants and pull his cock out again.
Being closer to it then before I was surprised to see just how much meat this guy really had.

didn't even have to finger the glory hole to let him know I was hungry for his cock before he pushed a couple of inches through the glory and then pulled it back.

The black guy in the booth next to me leaned forward and said to me though the glory hole to just stroke it some at first.
Then he pushed his cock back through the glory hole that connected the two of us.
This was the perfect chance to take a picture of the guy’s impressive manhood.



Pretty impressive looking piece of meat isn't it? My hand is about 4 to 5 inches across and there is much more of his cock there.

After taking the pictures, I began to stroke the black pole of man-meat jutting out of the glory hole. I used several techniques that gave him the pleasure he wanted.

After a couple minutes of stroking, the guy pulled his cock back through the glory hole and leaned forward again. This time he told me to suck on it. Then he told me I was doing real good.

I guess he meant I was following orders real good. I could tell by how hard his cock was that what I was doing felt good to him.
Out from the glory hole in the wall that separated us came jutting his long hard cock again.

This time I took as much of it as I could in my mouth and began to suck on it.
Each time I took it in my mouth I swallowed more of it than before, trying to take the whole monster down my throat. That was a hard task because the cock was so fucking hard.

Now my mind was going. What else could I do to make this cock feel good and give the black muth’r fuck’r attached to it a feeling he wouldn't forget.

My first thought was to drop my pants and stuff that big black cock up my asshole and ride it. My ass was cleaned and it still had some lube on it from getting fucked one last time by my buddy that I had just dropped off at the airport.
I reached down to unbutton my levi 501 jeans when the cock which was about half way down my throat pulled out of my throat, back through the glory hole and then disappeared.

Did I do something wrong? Why did that fucker take his large manhood away from me? My mind was racing from the thrill of that cock and now it was gone.

From that round hole in the wall where that black cock had just retreated into came the guy’s voice again. This time he was telling me to get my ass over into his video booth. He had a deep commanding voice. Very forceful sounding.

I responded ‘fuck yeah’ to let him know I was on my way.

Without any hesitation I got up from kneeling in front of the round hole that had been feeding me some damn nice meat.

As I unlocked the door with one hand, I slipped my camera back into my pocket.

While taking the few steps over to the door of the next video booth, I heard the lock on the door click as the black guy unlocked it for me to join him.
That clicking sound made my heart shutter a little knowing that I was going to be face to face with that incredible piece of dark meat.

I reached for the door knob and as I grabbed it I had a strange feeling this was going to be more than I expected. It was almost too true to be happening.

As I opened the door to the video booth, it was just in time to see the black guy drop the gold foil wrapping of a magnum condom and then start to put it on his rock hard black cock.
Quickly I shut the door behind me and locked it. I knew right away what this guy wanted. He wanted my white ass. Why else would he be putting on a latex bag?

As I stood there he looked me dead in the eyes and told me he wanted some of my ass. Then he told me to drop my pants and give him my sweet white ass.

Again he told me wanted some of my ass as he continued rolling the condom down the shaft of his black cock.

As I unbutton my jeans and pushed them downward the black stud in the video booth with me grabbed me and turned me around quickly.
Before I could take a deep breath and brace myself for his assault, he had his hard latex covered black cock pushing at my asshole.

I took that deep breath as he began to force his fat cock inside of my hungry asshole. I was getting that cock as I planned, just the wall wasn't there now.

My asshole wanted that cock and wanted it bad. It opened up and let the latex covered manhood slip inside of me.

The black guy took and slammed all of his huge rock hard cock into my asshole. Then he grabbed me by my shoulders and forced me to the floor on all fours.

He was squatting behind me with all of his cock buried deep inside of me.

That black muth’r fuck’r started to slam my ass when all of a sudden he stopped with his cock buries deep inside me. I felt him kick his one leg getting his shoe off and then shaking off his pant leg.
He needed more freedom to plow my ass the way he needed to.
Once his foot was free and the pants had been kicked to one side, he started his ass pumping again.

I had gotten hold to my poppers while I was pushing my pants down so now I was ready for a big hit.

The black son of bitch was fucking my ass as fucking hard as he could.

I kept my ass high in the air for him every time he slammed his full manhood into me. He stayed squatting behind me at ass level with his hard cock.

Damn it felt so fucking good to have this black stud using my white ass for the whore ass he wanted.

Whatever the reason he was fucking me so hard, I was glad that reason was there.

After several minutes of hard ass slamming the black muth’r fuc’r who now owned my ass started calling me a cheap white whore and nasty faggot whose only reason was to get fucked by black men with huge dicks like him.

His big balls were slapping my balls with fierce force.

He had pure anger and hate in his voice as he commanded me to beg him to rape my sorry white ass and to breed me.
I had no problem begging him to fuck me with his huge black dick and to fuck me as hard as he wanted. I moaned out as he impaled me with his rock hard long black dick that I was his fucking white whore and my sorry white needed to be fucked by a black man of such power as him.

I was so overcome by his massive power and the powerfully rough fucking that I was getting by him that I forgot I was on the dirty floor of adult bookstore video booth.
He had me pressed down chest first into some guys wasted load. There were used condom wrappers and shit cover cum filled condom just inches from my face.
What a fucking turn on to add to the incredible ass assault I was getting.


I was this black muth’r fuck’r white trash ass pig.
He was going to use me for his cum dump.

His fucking got rougher as his verbal abuse got more and more intense.
I knew this fucker wasn’t going to last much longer.

He slammed his huge swollen cock deep inside as fucking hard as he could and let out a howl. Then he began gyrating his hips digging his massive swollen cock as deep as he could as it began to explode inside of me. I could feel his globs of cum shooting out of his cock into my guts.

This black muth’r fuck’r was breeding my sorry white boy pig’s ass. (lucky pig’s ass)


His massive swollen dick kept pumping his black man essence into me as his big bull size balls emptied.
The more cum he pumped into me the more aroused I became. I felt like Super Pig.

I was like and animal. Pushing back on his gyrating hips getting as much of huge manhood deep inside of me. I wanted all of what he intended to give me.

Finally he collapsed on my back. He was wasted. All used up.

I could still feel his fat cock throbbing in my just raped ass as I used my ass muscles to milk every drop of his seed from those big black balls.

I have to tell you, I could have let every black man in town keep fucking me.
His brutal fucking just made me want more.
Not just of him, but more just like him.

The past few days with my buddy had been pretty intense and now this black fucker abuses my ass like that.

His cock slid out of my ass and as he was standing up I quickly flipped around and took his limp manhood in my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum and my ass.
I wanted to clean him up to get every last drop of his essence.


When he was fully standing upright,  he fell against the side wall of the video booth. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and flicked it on me.

I still was on my knees in front of him as he told me to get my white ass up and get the fuck out.
He unlocked the door and shoved me out into the open area with my pants still down around my ankles. Then the door slammed shut.

I look around and saw a couple of new black dudes were there listening to me get my white ass brutally fucked by that thug type.
The look on their faces was priceless.

It took me a few seconds to get my pants up and buttoned as the door to the video booth I had just been thrown out of opened.
Out strutted the black muth’r fuck’r who had just brutally fucked me.

That’s one hell of a white fuck he said as he pointed to me.

Then he said to me, Follow me bitch if you want my big black dick up your sorry white trash ass again.

He walked on over to the doorway and exited the video booth area.
As told by that powerful black fucker, I followed him into the store.

Give me your phone he ordered me.
I handed him my cell phone and watched as he entered a phone number into it. Then he hit the send button and my phone dialed the number he entered. I heard a phone ring. It was in his pocket.
Then he disconnected the call from my phone.

As he handed it back to me, he told me when my ass was ready for more, to call him and he would fuck me at his crib.

Damn right I have that number saved. Can’t use it anytime in the next week, but sure the hell going to give him a call.

I welcome that kind of fucking anytime.


2 comments:

Westernstock said...

Hey Sam, what a magnificent experience. Thanks for sharing it so vividly. Rubbed one off real good while reading it!

Jay said...

Hey Sam, You are one lucky pig to be used by such a fine black cock. Makes me jealous! I got totally horny reading about your experience. I had to jack off a hot load and lick it up. Please keep on sharing.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....