Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, April 6, 2013

One In – One Out



The past few weeks have been really good for me with my needed to suck cock and get fucked.

The one carnival came into town and I got hooked up with Slammer and his crew. They left town last week after using me for there cum dump every chance they got.

Now there is another carnival in town.
With all the rain, the new carnival has been closed a couple of nights.

That leads me to the other night.
It was pouring down rain as I drove past the lot where the 2nd carnival had set up. All the lights were off and the rides were not running.

When I got to the house and in out of the pouring rain, I checked my emails.
There was a new email from email address I didn’t recognize asking if we could hook up that night.
He told me he knew Slammer and that Slammer had suggested he hook up with me if possible.

Now I have a 2nd Carnie Buddy to write about. His name is Cobra and we fucked around that night. 
Hopefully we will get to fuck around some more this weekend before that carnival packs up and moves on down the highway to the next town.

More about my adventure with Cobra to follow.

1 comment:

uptonking said...

What a lucky cumslut you are! Carnies are one of my fantasies. They're so menacing looking, I've always been careful not to cruise them too overtly. Can't wait to hear about your adventures with cobra. I want to hear more about you serving as cumdump for the Slammer crew. Are there past posts? - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....