Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 30, 2013

12-17-201X Friday


Another Friday and the year is almost over.

I spent most of my morning in meetings getting chewed out about one thing or another.
It kinda makes me wonder why I get up every day and go and do my 9 hours in the office. I guess it is the money.

I had to wait until after the normal lunch hour to take mine. I was hoping that this would mean a different selection of men at the bookstore on 70 out near the airport.
Yes, the same one I always go to at lunch time…

As I drove pass the store to make my u-turn to get to it to the business’s driveway, I noticed there were several vehicles in the parking lot.
My hopes where high.
I parked my car and went into the bookstore. Inside I paid my dollar cover charge for the video area.

The picture that follow shows you my adventure on this day
Only one cock and only one picture.

But a damn nice piece of meat to have for lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....