Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Glenwood ABS shots



Today’s post is a set of pictures I found in my files from some of my visits to one of the local ABS.

There isn’t much of a story behind the adventures so I am just sharing some good shots of me working the glory holes.


All I did was suck on these anonymous cocks and made sure they were well taken care of…

I enjoyed working on these as much as the owners enjoyed me working on them.

I hope you enjoy the shots of Manhood jutting out of a Glory Hole giving a Redneck faggot cocksucker like myself a lot of enjoyment and purpose in life.


Leave a comment below on the ones you like the best.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....