Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Glory Hole Worker


As a Redneck Cock Sucking Glory Hole Worker,
This is what I like to find when I go Cock Hunting.



It doesn’t matter what size are, what color they are or if they are cut or uncut.

What matters is that the attached to the cock has felt a need to push his cock through a Glory Hole so that a Cock sucker like myself can use their mouth and tongue, and if they are lucky or talented enough use their ass to give that man and his Cock the pleasures desired.




What do you seek when you work the Glory Holes?


Which of these needy Cocks would you drop to your knees in front of a Glory Hole to do?






If the cocks are not large enough for you, click on the picture and they will get larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....