Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, June 8, 2013

thoughts from a cum-dump


There I am. . .
Kneeling in front of the Glory Hole that the Cock I am servicing is coming out of.

Only God know what that is that I am kneeling in
Maybe a big wasted load of cum…
Maybe some spit…
Maybe some guy’s piss…

Some days I am proud of my dirty knees
Other days I am pissed off because I know how much fucking trouble it is going to be to get the gum out from were some asshole spit it out on the floor.
There hanging just inches from my mouth is that incredible Cock that was just in my mouth.






I decide to take a picture of it to share with my readers and to put in my diary.
I aim the camera just as I take the cock in mouth and take the picture.
Never knowing what the picture looks like until later at the house when I download it.

The point I am leading to here is the position my mouth is and the look on my face when the flash goes off. I have cropped most of my face out of pictures due to modesty.

I am really amazed at some of the looks.
Where my mouth is…how much cock is in my mouth and how much of a cum-dump I really look like.


Enjoy this group I have decided to share with you.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....