Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday 6-24-13 uncut


I really needed to just bury my mind into some good ol’ cock sucking today.

After work I stopped by the local adult bookstore that has glory holes to find some cocks needing to be sucked.
The best cock I got to suck today was the first one. I didn’t get a picture of it, but will write about it and post the intense adventure.

The prettiest cock I got to suck was this one.


It was attached to an older man and it never got hard.
But he enjoyed having it chewed on and those balls sucked and chewed on.
Being able to give a man’s balls a good work out with my mouth makes the experience even better.


By the looks of it, I would say he had some heart surgery at one time.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

If you ever make it to Dallas, Texas. I love having my balls and dick chewed on as well. you can take all day to make me cum this way. Most Men do not like it and for some reason it bothers them. Not Me.

WOOF
Ray

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....