Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 2, 2013

7/16/2010 - Friday



I decided to go cock hunting so I stopped by the ABS on 70 near the airport.

In the video booth area there was someone in booth number 5. Since it empty, I went in booth number 4.

As I knelt down in front of the glory hole I peered through it and saw a pot-bellied guy in booth jacking a nice cock.

I fingered the glory hole to get his attention.

 He came over to the hole and let me lick just his piss slit thru the glory hole. Since he had a drop of pre-cum on his piss slit I was glad to lick it off.

He pulled his cock head back and put his balls up to the hole for me to lick them. This guy had a nice set of balls.

After licking his balls for a couple of minutes I decided it was too much trouble to deal with the wall there.

Left my booth and tried his door. It was unlocked so I walked in.

I touched him and scared the shit out of him. he did not hear me come into the booth with him.

I am marrried and have to be carefull. I can not let you suck my cock.

I told him I just wanted to lick his balls while he jacked off.

I got down on my knees in front of him and started licking under his balls while he jacked his rock hard cock. Slowly I moved up and sucked his balls into my mouth and massaged them with my tongue.

Married pot bellied guy told me he was going to cum. I let his balls slide out of my mouth as he turned and blew his load.

Shot a large load of thick white cum.

He told me he had never had a guy just suck his balls before while he jacked off. He said he liked it and it was safe since he was married.

I told him it was hot as hell looking up at him jacking his big cock.

I left the booth and headed for the Men's room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....