Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Greetings Readers


In the past, I have posted from time to time the dildo that I had used on myself as I start my day.
Opening my ass up and reminding it how good it feels to get fucked by a hard cock.

Here is an update on my morning routine.


This is a picture of the dildos I currently have in my shower.
As I have noted in my writings, I hose my ass out in the morning before I shave and shower.
You know the old saying, Shit, Shower & Shave
My daily saying is: shit, piss, douche, shave, pleasure my asshole and then shower.

In the basket:
To the right standing up: My Mexican Buddy / know as South of the Border / my name for it is Diablo. It is a devil of a cock to get fucked. The devil never felt so good.
To the left standing up: Carlo Mesi / 8” long and 2’ across of firm manhood.
Laying the bottom of the basket is my uncut Latin buddy / 8” long and 2” across of incredible feeling manhood.
The dildo laying across the top is my most favorite dildo to use in the morning: Chris Wide. . .

Last week I focused on using the Chris Wide dildo every morning on my ass.



This week I am focusing on Diablo.

Diablo has a smaller size head and progressively get wider as it slides into my ass down to its balls.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....