Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Working the Hole

Another great day to be a
Redneck Faggot Cock Sucking Pig


Today’s post I am sharing with you a few pictures I took a few years ago while working the glory holes at a local Adult Bookstore

This set of pictures goes from when I first went into the video booth with the glory hole through the cruise and the catch.
It shows me worshiping the almighty Black Cock


Then it goes through the actual servicing of the Black Cock that was presented to me.
So let’s start from the beginning…

I was hungry to suck some cock that day so I stopped by one of the local Adult Bookstores that has video booths with Glory Holes.

I stopped by the men’s Room to check my ass to make sure it was clean just in case there was an opportunity to let a nice hard cock slide into it.

Then I paid my admission fee to cruise the video booth area.

 I found my favorite video booth which was empty and entered it.
Shutting the door there is a signal that the booth either has a cock sucker in it or the cock that needs to sucked.
I pulled the milk crate into place and took my seat in front of the Glory Hole to wait for men needing their manhood worshiped to enter the next video booth.


I had only waited a few minutes when through the gaping glory hole I saw someone enter the video booth next to the one I was in.
I heard the door being shut and the guy tried to lock the door.
This gave me a clue that the guy was not a regular there.
None of the doors to the video booths at that time locked.
Most guys took and put the stool up against the door to keep it shut.

I saw the guy glance down at the glory hole.
In return to get his attention, I laid my hand in the glory hole opening letting him know I was looking to suck cock.
Little did he know just how bad I needed his cock to worship.
I watched as the man in the next video booth undid his belt and then his pants.
He slid his zipper down and pulled open his pant’s fly.
Then he pushed his pants down to reveal he was wearing boxer shorts.
I watched as he hooked his fingers into the waist band of the boxers and pushed then downward.
I couldn’t believe what flopped out in front of him.
A long floppy uncut Black cock with foreskin hanging off the head.
That cock was in need of my mouth.
And maybe more…
It was in need of me worshipping it and giving it intense male sexual pleasure no matter what it took.
I laid my hand back in the glory hole just as the odor of the magnificent uncut black cock came through the glory hole into my video booth.
As my head began to spin from that heavenly smell, he turned toward the glory hole.
With one step, he pushed his long uncut black manhood into my space for me to worship and service.
This is what he presented me…


I moved forward which made me slide off the crate onto my knees.
My favorite position for worshiping cock through a glory hole.
The smell from his wet foreskin made me want to worship this cock even more than ever.



The musky smell of Man’s juices that have collected in a tube of flesh that gives forth wonderful treats to cock sucking pig like myself.

Here is a picture of me fingering that wet wonderful foreskin to get more of what he was offering for me to feed on.


This picture was taken just before I put my tongue in that dark brown skin to clean out the offering he was feeding me.


Now I share with you a shot to show how long and floppy this wonderful dark brown manhood was.
This gave it the flexibility to slide over my tongue and down the back of my throat as it was my duty to swallow all of it and bury my nose in his black curly musky smelling pubic hair.
Damn that cock tasted so fucking good.
As I worked my tongue under it and slowly chewed on it lightly as if I was eating the manhood, I heard deep moans from the other side of the wall that divided me from the man attached to the cock I was worshiping.
The cock I was giving intense oral pleasure to.


This shot of the cock that was being worship was taken from underneath to show how nice and wide that long black snake like uncut cock was.
I think it is a strange angle and it didn’t really show how nice it fit in my mouth.




This picture again is to show how nice the cock I had in my mouth was. As it got harder, it grew in length and thickness making it harder to swallow all the way.
Being the Pig that I am, my thought was that if I had it up my ass, I could make sure the entire length was taken care of.


I measured my hand and that is a good 7 to 8 inches of cock laying in my hand.
I had just reached down to undo my pants when the guy attached to the cock jutting from the glory hole into my mouth began to fuck the glory hole and my mouth.
That was all I needed. Perfect timing.
When a man starts to fuck your mouth through a glory hole, that usually means he wants to fuck some ass.
My ass was ready to get fucked by this incredible long cock too.
Worshiping it and making love to it had gotten me very horny too. I craved that cock in every way I could get it.
As I unbuttoned my jeans and got them ready to be pushed down when I stood up, I began to get that dark brown rock hard cock wet with my spit.
I wanted it to slide right in my asshole and deep inside of me.


Now was the time that I gave the black cock a good sloppy kiss and stood up.


Just before I pushed my pants down so I could turn around and impale myself on that incredible cock, I took this picture.


Isn’t it Hot hanging out of the glory hole just waiting for me to do with it whatever I pleased.
And at that moment, I pleased to have it inside of me via my asshole.
I wasted no time in getting the foreskin cover cock head lined up with my asshole and then backing myself onto it.
I impaled myself onto that hard cock until all of it was inside of me and my ass cheeks were touching the wall.


Damn that cock felt good buried inside of my asshole.
Damn, It felt good being impaled on that black pole.
Now it was my ass’s job to give this cock and the man attached to it some pleasure.
As I rode that long snake, it fucked my ass through the glory hole.
The guy attached to that cock was really getting into fucking me.
I worked my ass muscles on that hard cock making sure it got all the intense pleasure it deserved.
Then to my surprise, I felt the long black cock being pulled out of my hungry pig asshole.
As it popped out of my asshole, I quickly turned around and dropped back to the praying position in front of that hole of glory that was the conduit for my pleasure and the pleasure the cock in it was enduring.
My tongue licked my ass juice off the cock as the owner of it pulled it back through the glory hole and it disappeared into the darkness of the neighboring video booth.
My heart was crushed at first.
Then I heard a voice coming from the glory hole that was telling me to get my white ass over into that booth.
I said yes and got to my feet.
I pulled my pants up enough to be able to walk and pulled my door open quickly and made my way to the door of the booth that contained that wonderful cock attached to the man that wanted to fuck me some more.

As I pushed open the door I was pleased to find such a good looking black man attached to the long uncut cock I had been worshiping and giving pleasure to with my mouth and ass.


I shut the door to the video booth and dropped to my knees in front of that stud.
I wanted to get that long cock rock hard again and wet so it could be back in my ass fucking me.



When I had that long black uncut cock good and wet with my spit, the guy pulled me upward and turned me around so my white ass was in the position it needed to be for him to take ownership of it.
With one long push, he buried the entire length of his manhood deep inside of me.
I braced myself on the wall of the video booth as he began fucking the asshole that he had just buried himself into.
Damn, it might be hard to believe but it felt even more incredible then it did when I had impaled myself onto with the wall dividing us.
Now he could buried every inch of that rock hard cock deep into my asshole until his course black pubic hair was grinding into my ass crack.
Within seconds this black God of a stud had taken ownership of my white ass and was fucking it every which way he could.
Hard long slams, slow short pokes, fast like a machine and tender like the asshole lover he was.
couldn't believe how good my ass was feeling.
It was getting fucked by this cock.


The minutes went by with every stroke and push that buried that incredible piece of meat deep inside of me.
He stood me upright for a while as he continued to bury himself in my asshole
Then he bent me back over till I was touching the floor for support.


For several minutes he had me bent over the stool in the video booth as he fucked my pig ass like he was a robot.


Then the end drew close.
His fucking got more wild and his thrusts became harder.
He was getting close to feeding my ass his load of male essence.
Then all of a sudden he pulled his swollen cock out of my sloppy asshole and pushed me down while turning me to be front of him.
Instead of my ass being his cum dump, he was going to use my mouth.
I was fine with that.
I was back kneeling in front of him as he stroked his long black cock a couple of times.


Just enough strokes to get it to start shooting glob after glob of thick milky white male essence into my mouth.
With one hand holding my head with my mouth just an inch or two from his floppy foreskin, he fed me his cum.
Making my mouth his cum dump.
When it was all shot into my mouth, he let me clean my ass off his now floppy cock.
Then I got to lick his sweat off his balls as an extra treat for giving him such good pleasure.


I was a happy pig with a sloppy asshole and belly full of cum.


We talked for a minute while we each were getting our pants back to where they were earlier.
I still get fucked by him.
That long black uncut cock still feels as good as it did that first time.
Only now it is in his bed at his place.

From time to time

There are a couple of other guys there that fuck me after he does.


Disclaimer:
The pictures of the black cock hanging from the glory hole are from my private collection.
If you re-post them to your blog or website, please let me know so I can check out your place.

Happy Jacking and Many Loads of Cum!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog is HOT, has me boned up and my ass lips twitching wanting a cock like that plowing my insides

Unknown said...

And uncut! what a bonus you scored at this glory hole

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....