Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, June 28, 2013

total PIG


I am a total PIG that loves to be of service to men.

Let me be your personal cum dump.

NSA.
No reciprocation required.


Just sit back and let me enjoy taking care of you.

Love dominant men who know what they like and know how to get it.

I have few limits so what is your pleasure.


Feed me your cock, fuck my throat and then fuck my ass, piss down my throat, and shove your fist up my ass.

Use me anyway that gets you off!


I am a Male Sex Pig and I am on earth to serve real men


Pigs are good for sucking cock / licking ass /drinking piss/ taking cum baths /to be spat on/ to be humiliated/ to be fucked/ to be gang-banged/ to be used and abused as real men see fit .




Thank you Real Men for allowing me to be a Pig… 


Now use me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....