Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

11inch hung black dude


I love an 11inch hung black dude who can't seem to pass up fucking a white guy.

He thinks there nothing like fucking a white boy who he thinks craves his big black dick.

I started when I was 14. I saw one of the black farmhands fucking my young white neighbor. He caught me watching and invited me to join.

If you suck my cock first, he told me; it won’t hurt when I push it up your shit hole.

My neighbor lied to me and told me it was true, it didn’t hurt at all. 

By the way he had been moaning and groaning while the black farmhand Joe had been fucking him, I believed him.


My neighbor who was 3 years older than myself had been fucking me off and on for a couple of years.

Several of the other boys from around the neighborhood had also been fucking me. So it wasn’t the first time getting it up my asshole.

I liked having dick pushed inside my tight asshole and then get rode by one of my playmates. The guys really liked me more after they started poking me up the ass.

This was the first time a Black guy who was much older than me had ever wanted to fuck my white ass.

I watched in amazement at how long Joe’s black dick was as he pulled it out of my buddy Jeff’s asshole. Plus how thick it was.

I had only ever saw a dick that big hanging on the mule that we used to plow the fields.


Jeff got me bent over some crates and I heard Joe spit and then rub it on my asshole.

Come on kid, Joe said as he pushed his foreskin covered dick against my asshole.


Let ol’ Joe up your shit hole so he can feed you his nigga cum.

Now take a deep breath and keep as quiet as you can.

The next second Joe pushed his huge black inside my tight white asshole. I thought he was going to spit me in half.

I started to scream and Jeff took his dirty underwear and stuffed it in my mouth to keep me quiet.

I felt Joe’s thick cock push its way inside of me.

Come on boy he said to me with anger in his voice. Let me all the way in.

I grunted and pushed my asshole as if I was taking a shit. More and more of Joe’s big fat long black dick pushed into me.

I thought I was going to die.

Jeff whispered into my ear, come on Sam, let him put all 11 inches inside of you. Once he is all the way in, you are going to love the way he will make you fill. It won’t hurt much anymore.

I bite down on Jeff’s dirty underwear and let Joe take ownership of my young white ass.

Finally Ol’ Black Joe stopped pushing his long thick black dick inside of me. He had all 11 inches buried inside of me.


Then he told Jeff to pull that underwear out of my mouth and look in there and see if he could the head of his black dick in my throat.

Don’t want my new fuck boy to choke on it while I’ss fucks his sweet ass.

Joe leaned forward onto my back pushing his fat black dick deeper into me. Now I could feel it in my throat.

He whispered into my right ear, yous going to like getting fucked by nigga dick. Your life will never be the same again.

Reparations are due, he told me. I owed him the ass he didn’t get to fuck anymore after my Daddy got married and had kids.

You better just get use to it and like it because this is the way it is going to be from now own. Your sweet little white bois asshole belongs to ol’ nigga Joe.


Whenever I want some of you, your mouth and ass is going to be all over my big black man’s dick.

Yous see boy, Big Black Dick rules here on this farm.

This Black man is going to make you his white boy sex slave. Just like the others.

Then he started sliding that 11 inches in and out me making me love every black inch of it.

Jeff leaned forward and whispered in my other ear.


That nigga Joe fucks ass 4 to 5 times a day and sometimes more.
You’ll gonna have fun getting fucked by that black buck.

Jeff was right, my young white ass got fucked several times a day.

I learned to crave the smell of a sweaty black man having sex. That musky aroma that makes my asshole smile.

After a few months pasted, Joe began to share his white fuck hole with the other black men that worked the farm.


All of them had big black dicks, but none as long and thick as Joe’s.

The other thing, none of them ever fucked me the way Joe did.

Joe fucked my ass just about every day after that day. Sometimes he would fuck me more than once.

Joe always told me that my ass felt better than any of the other boys he had fucked that day.

Joe fucked me good and harder and harder as I grew older.



When I graduated from high school and went off to college, I couldn’t wait until the weekends when I returned home.

Joe would be waiting for me with that fat 11 inch black pole ready to fuck me like the white cum-dump I was.

A few years later I heard that ol’ Joe had passed away.
When I asked how he died, I was told he was fucking one of the farmhands in the horse barn when he slipped and fell. He had worked up such a stink from fucking, one of the horse thought he was a mare in heat and mounted his black ass and fucked him to death.


I wonder if anyone thought about making a replica of that long thick 11 inch black cock. I sure would add it to my collection.


I miss getting fucked by that big black fucker





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This story is really fucking hot! Is this based in truth or fiction?
I wish I had a black man with a big, thick 11" cock to use and abuse my holes many times daily.

Love reading your posts. They always make me horny.
Best regards,
Jay (Daddy's HandPuppet)

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....