Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Black Man Needed


I need a Black Man


One of those dark skinned mean ass Niggas with the really dark and raunchy uncut cock and balls


I need that Black Man with his long hard uncut 
Black Cock to use me.


He needs to feed me that Big Fat Long Uncut 
Monster Cock of his


I need him to Fuck my mouth and throat


When he has had enough of Fucking my Mouth


Then he needs to Fuck my Pig-Hole


Fuck me anyway he wants, as hard as he wants and 
as long as he needs to.


I want this Black Man to use me like the White Pig I am…


Make me his personal fuck hole and cum dump.


Then toss me out to his dog Friends.


So they can use me for their needs.


Feed me and Fuck me Nigga…


My white Pig-ass is yours


 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....