Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Crotch Watching


Recently I told a guy, "You're not zipped up!" as he walked past.

He replied, "Thanks mate, but you should not be looking there"!

Another friend used to say, "If you're only looking at his face, you're often missing a more interesting place"!



Do you ever look at a man you meet in public and visualize 
what type of cock he has?


How long is?


Cut or uncut?


Is it fat?


Short?



Big head, little head?


Big piss slit?


How big are his balls?


How hairy is the guy?


Is he Top or Bottom?


I do this visualization to most men I see in public.
Too bad I can’t actually check out inside the guy’s pants to see if my visualization was correct or not.

 
Sometimes I wonder if I complimented the guy on his crotch, if he would feed me what is packed in it.



And don’t worry
I watch the back side too.
I check out every Man’s ass that I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....