Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Welcum to my Blog.


Welcum to my Blog.

This Blog is from the day to day adventures of my life.

Some of the writings are my real life experiences, some of the writings are fantasies of mine.


Some postings are items I have downloaded from sites I have visited.

I post educational facts from time to time and some funny stuff.

Whatever my Redneck Faggot Mind can come up with.

I hope you enjoy my posting, even blow a wad or two to my adventures.


All pictures that were not taken by me are of public domain downloaded from the internet.

My postings are for Men over the age of 18 years and are intended to spark your imagination.


My postings are intended to be between two or more like minded Men and are not intended to bring harm to anyone mentally or physically.

Please leave any comments you have in the section after each posting. Your thoughts about my postings are appreciated and fuel my brain for more postings.

ENJOY!

And Play Safe and Sane.


If you want to email me directly…

Use this email address:

redneckfistdildopig@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....