Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ass Full


I bet you have a load of cum up your ass right now from where you just got fucked.


Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me.


All day long, you get fucked by one Man after another.


Your asshole is a sloppy pit for Men to Fuck and shoot their load of Cum into.


You are a fucking Cum-Dump!


How many loads have you taken up your pig-hole in one day?
10, 20, 50 or more?


How many Horny Men have stuffed their Hard Cocks up your Ass and fucked you until they dump the fucking load deep inside of your Ass?

  
            

Lucky Bastard


Grease up that hole and take it like the Pig Whore you are.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....